PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker is calling customers?

guess who
12-25-2006, 04:41 AM
Hello,

this morning I deposited $600 to receive the BW200 bonus. A few minutes later a woman from India called to confirm my account details. She asked personal questions that I've entered in my profile (adresse, birth, ...).
This is my second PartyPoker account and I also referred a good friend which may have used the same neteller account as I do.
Is this some kind of standard routine to confirm new customers or more like an investigation on my newly created account / refering friends?!

Ty and merry christmas,
guess

thedustbustr
12-25-2006, 06:00 AM
the neteller thing probably came up in their computer.

i had to send in photo id to cash out (a few grand).

Ken_AA
12-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Hope you can send photo id for all these "different" people using your Neteller.

Ken

BigBadBabar
12-25-2006, 08:17 PM
i got this when i first signed up 2+ years ago, i wouldn't worry about it.

Sigurd
12-25-2006, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is my second PartyPoker account and I also referred a good friend which may have used the same neteller account as I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has definately raised some red flags somewhere. But you should have no problems as long as your friend and you atcually exist.

RikaKazak
12-26-2006, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i got this when i first signed up 2+ years ago, i wouldn't worry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Marb2k
12-26-2006, 05:24 AM
I didnt know poker sites allowed you to deposit into different accounts using the same neteller account?

12-26-2006, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt know poker sites allowed you to deposit into different accounts using the same neteller account?

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't usually. I had an account at Party but wanted to close it and start a new one through an affiliate, which I did (bit of hassle on the phone, but worked out). I can't ever use the CC I used on my original account ever again on my new account, even though the previous account has been closed, and it's clear I'm the same person, same details etc.

Anyway, once you go through all the verification rigmarole, they actually process your cashes a bit faster.