PDA

View Full Version : "Aces Never Lose" on WPEX Fri noon-Sat noon and Weds.

Benjamin
12-22-2006, 12:17 PM
100% rakeback + a bonus if you get your aces cracked is tough to beat.

The software is much improved if you haven't tried it in a while, most of the issues are fixed or greatly improved.

http://www.worldpokerexchange.com/promotions/aces.asp

<<
Lose with pocket aces… and you WIN!

We're adding another day! Starting Friday, September 22, we will be running this promotion twice a week – Friday noon until Saturday noon Eastern Standard Time, as well as every Wednesday, midnight to midnight Eastern Standard Time.

Aces Never Lose (Details):

* This promotion applies to real-money Texas Hold 'em & 7-Card Stud games.
* Three or more players must be dealt into the hand for it to qualify.
* A hand must go to a showdown to qualify.

A losing player with pocket aces receives funds at the following levels:

NL/PL$100 = $25.00
NL/PL$200 = $25.00
$1/$2 = $25.00
$2/$4 = $25.00
$3/$6 = $50.00
$5/$10 = $50.00
$8/$16 = $50.00
$10/$20 & higher = $75.00

(Fixed-limit tables of $.50/$1 and under are not eligible; no-limit/pot-limit tables of under $.50/$1 are not eligible.)

In order to claim your "Aces Never Lose" bonus, e-mail the relevant hand number to aces@worldpx.com within 24 hours.

Disclaimer: Players attempting to undermine the intention of the promotion through deliberate manipulation of play will not be eligible for this bonus.
>>

Scorcho
12-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Already cashed in on one.

omahahahaha
12-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Players that play stud eight or better and are not playing at WPEX during the aces never lose promotion don't know what they are missing. If you play in these games and log any sort of time in , you can easily rack up between 5 and 10 of these in a day. At the 3 and 6 dollar level that's a minimum of $500 just in bonus not to mention the relative softness of all the hi lo games on that site.
There were 3 stud 8 ($3-6) games going recently but it should be more often IMO with this promotion. It's a no brainer.

Just my two cents.

Benjamin
12-22-2006, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Players that play stud eight or better and are not playing at WPEX during the aces never lose promotion don't know what they are missing. If you play in these games and log any sort of time in , you can easily rack up between 5 and 10 of these in a day. At the 3 and 6 dollar level that's a minimum of $500 just in bonus not to mention the relative softness of all the hi lo games on that site.
There were 3 stud 8 ($3-6) games going recently but it should be more often IMO with this promotion. It's a no brainer.

Just my two cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice call, even though I posted the rules, it hasn't really occured to me that the stud games are a good option too. Don't know stud8, might be a good reason to learn.

B. <-- cashed twice on busted aces already today for $150 in my account. Woo Hoo!!

2461Badugi
12-22-2006, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Just my two cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stud/8 counts? I had assumed it was just Stud high, because it seemed insane to do it for /8. Both buried and split OK, and winning either half of the pot counts as a win?

Guess money's going back into WSEX for this.

Benjamin
12-22-2006, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stud/8 counts? I had assumed it was just Stud high, because it seemed insane to do it for /8. Both buried and split OK, and winning either half of the pot counts as a win?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or is it just the first two hole cards that count? Be nice if you could use any 2 of 3.

B.

PLOlover
12-23-2006, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or is it just the first two hole cards that count? Be nice if you could use any 2 of 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been paid for split Aces in Stud HIgh.

omahahahaha
12-23-2006, 04:39 AM
Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. Yes the promotion does count for stud high and also for stud 8 or better; and yes it counts for split aces as well as aces in the hole.
I was glad to see 3 and a half tables of $3/6 stud eight or better going earlier today when I checked in. It really is a can't lose proposition.
On a side note, it's just unbelievable how quick the rake adds up in my account when I play there. I try to put in four or five six hour days a week over there. The problem is that it usually ends up being more like 3 or 4 days and only maybe 3 or 4 hours a day but I still get anywhere from a thousand to $1,600 in rake back per week.
The players are much tougher than any other site as far as holdem goes but if you play omaha 8 or better or stud 8 or better, they are nothing special (and are borderline bad in stud 8 or better). The 2-4 omaha/8 game is by far the nittiest of the split games but still easily beatable if you are a good o8 player. When you move up to the 3/6 or 5/10 omaha/8 game, there is one guy who makes the game good all by himself. He reminds me of MrRobert in the old days on the Stars 75game. He is that aggressive.
As far as the holdem players being much better, I think they are but if you learn to think about the game , they can be beat easily. I think too many people got used to beating up on total morons over the years and forgot how to think and play poker with other good players. If you go to wpex and start beating the holdem games there then you can go and beat any holdem game of similar stakes at any other site with ease. I would liken it to playing pool on a 9 foot table for an hour or so and then going to a bar table and shooting lights out (although the congestion on a bar table can be a whole other matter) but you get my drift. I guess a better analogy would be going from a snooker table for half hour and then playing on a 9 footer.

Alright I'm done rambling.

Bluffalo
12-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Got an hour left, anyone for 3/6 stud/8?

Benjamin
12-27-2006, 06:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
100% rakeback + a bonus if you get your aces cracked is tough to beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stud 8 game is rolling. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MasterChen
12-27-2006, 07:19 PM
sounds like you are calling me out
/images/graemlins/cool.gif
[ QUOTE ]

The players are much tougher than any other site as far as holdem goes but if you play omaha 8 or better or stud 8 or better, they are nothing special (and are borderline bad in stud 8 or better).

[/ QUOTE ]

Benjamin
01-03-2007, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. Yes the promotion does count for stud high and also for stud 8 or better; and yes it counts for split aces as well as aces in the hole.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's get some stud going peeps. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

B.

TomG
01-03-2007, 11:18 AM
For the purposes of this promotion, is splitting the pot considered a loss or a win?

PLOlover
01-03-2007, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the purposes of this promotion, is splitting the pot considered a loss or a win?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you lose the high half, you win. That's the only criterion.

Benjamin
01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
bump

Rubin
01-06-2007, 04:04 PM
I just got off the phone with support after recieving this response to my (stud hi) split aces submission. A lady named Anika has told me that split aces don't count BUT if you river an ace to go with an ace you already had in the hole, THAT qualifies you, believe it or not. I'm skeptical. Did anybody get credited for split aces last night? Anybody try to collect on this "rivered hole ace" deal?

Dear XXX,

We're sorry to inform you that the hand number 8171xxxx that you provided does not qualify for our aces never lose promotion. Both your 1st two cards down (hole cards) AND your last card down (7th Street) constitute a qualifying hand for this promotion.

If you have any further questions please feel free to get in contact with us.

Best regards,

Anika

World Poker Exchange

PLOlover
01-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Yeah there was some talk if you wait and email at night the night shift will credit but the day shift is sketchy.

I got mine credited I emailed at night and a male support (not anika obv.) credited it.

luvrhino
01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did anybody get credited for split aces last night? Anybody try to collect on this "rivered hole ace" deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't play on the site, though i might after i learn how to play stud. However, the description on the website says: 7-Stud: Both your 1st two cards down (hole cards) AND your last card down (7th Street) constitute a qualifying hand for this promotion. (http://www.worldpokerexchange.com/promotions/aces.asp)

Benjamin
01-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Stud 8 game is rolling, and aces never lose baby.

Ramstone
01-10-2007, 02:46 PM
have they fixed the double bet on 4th street thing? that really bugs me

Benjamin
01-10-2007, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where it allows you to double bet a pair on 4th? No, they still allow it.

Fraubump
01-10-2007, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3 full Tables 3/6 stud 8 going. Average pot sizes: 9, 9, 12. Yeah, baby. Not sure even with rakeback and the occasional $50 insurance bonus that this can be very profitable.

PLOlover
01-10-2007, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Average pot sizes: 9, 9, 12.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but it's like 3 blind steals, 1 medium pot, 3 more blind steals, then a big or monster pot. It's not like all the pots are small.

xxx
01-11-2007, 01:16 AM
I love 2+2. I was just reading this thread and realized it was WED. Found a cracked AA from this evening, sent off the e-mail, and the money is already credited to my acct. Sweet.

Benjamin
01-11-2007, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3 full Tables 3/6 stud 8 going. Average pot sizes: 9, 9, 12. Yeah, baby. Not sure even with rakeback and the occasional $50 insurance bonus that this can be very profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it is for the best players. I probably lose in the game, being kinda sucky.

The games are not typically so nitty. There's a 3/6 going now that has been rolling with a high $30s-40 average potsize for a while now.

KUJustin
01-12-2007, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it is for the best players. I probably lose in the game, being kinda sucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Benjamin
01-12-2007, 02:14 PM
It's Friday afternoon, and Aces Never Lose is on, baby!

dostofan
01-12-2007, 03:36 PM
YES! See you there!

jedi
01-12-2007, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's there to fix? This is standard.

Alchemist
01-12-2007, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]