PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

nikkiree1
12-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Yo 11,

Thoughts on Full Tilt's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway?

Late,
nikkiree1

playersare
12-19-2006, 03:51 PM
seems very marginal to play there just for the small chance to win a small prize. but if it's already your main site, you have nothing to lose (except maybe some MGR if you happen to win).

RikaKazak
12-19-2006, 06:18 PM
link???

I missed it I guess /images/graemlins/frown.gif

playersare
12-19-2006, 06:33 PM
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/12-days-of-christmas.php

RikaKazak
12-19-2006, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/12-days-of-christmas.php

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, thanks

Doesn't look nice enough to "go out of my way" and play there...but it does look like a cool extra bonus if I'll be playing there anyways.

KingMedicine
12-19-2006, 08:49 PM
im actually mildly interested in this promotion -
i have a FT account w/o rakeback.

was FT one of the sites you can tie to an affiliate after the fact? (i believe you could do this with absolute)

also, are there any reloads at FT right now beyond the first deposit bonus?

RikaKazak
12-19-2006, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im actually mildly interested in this promotion -
i have a FT account w/o rakeback.

was FT one of the sites you can tie to an affiliate after the fact? (i believe you could do this with absolute)

also, are there any reloads at FT right now beyond the first deposit bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

no reload, but should be 1 shortly, they historically have one every 2 months, and it's been like 6-7 weeks since their last

you "could" switch over....I heard they stopped allowing it, but then heard that some were still "sneaking" through, so no idea if it's openly allowed now, or they totally stopped it, or what is going on

promo is "meh at best" imo

MuckinWinners
12-20-2006, 10:21 PM
So, does anyone know how you find out if you win something in this promotion? I clicked on the box and it said "Congratulations .....", but only suggested I earn at least one more point tomorrow to be eligible again.

RikaKazak
12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, does anyone know how you find out if you win something in this promotion? I clicked on the box and it said "Congratulations .....", but only suggested I earn at least one more point tomorrow to be eligible again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same thing, my guess is we have to wait till the 21st eastern time, and they'll announce the winners and what they go..probably my promotions section you can check your own "prize"

Paul B.
12-24-2006, 10:04 AM
I got a popup saying that my $100 "deposit" was received (I haven't made any deposits). This just happened 5 minutes ago while I was playing, and it happened yesterday for $25. Can someone confirm that these are the giveaway monies?

Nick B.
12-24-2006, 11:10 AM
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/12-days-of-christmas/winners.php

davebreal
12-24-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm rich!

All Winners for Day 4 (December 23rd)
$25 Winners

chickmagic chuma99 cjjame ckp123
clabbers clownprince1 cnova01 cookiedough
cubb-fan curbing my enth Dahmyou davebreal

kidpokeher
12-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Congrats! Nothing here yet, obviously they're waiting to give me the plasma later.

MuckinWinners
12-24-2006, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats! Nothing here yet, obviously they're waiting to give me the plasma later.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be mistaken ... They are waiting to give ME the plasma TV.