PDA

View Full Version : Abs Bonus + RB Earn

StewHunger
12-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Does anyone have an estimate of what the Bon + RB monthly earn would for Absolute assuming these criteria:
1. 1/2 and 2/4 Lim
2. you play enought to hit all monthly bonuses but no more (dont incl initial dep bonus)
3. you are exactly a break even player at the tables

And given this, how much play would it take to hit all bonuses available, this could be in terms of total hands/mth or say #tables*hrs played/wk

5thStreetHog
12-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Thats a good question.Its alot bro,ive been playing mostly 1/2 at AP.Ill make between 3-4g(closer to 3) in Bonus+RB this month,but im only 4 tabling on one monitor and i havent maxed out my playing time nearly as much as i couldve eithor.Id be curious to hear from someone that 6 tabled 6max and truely grinded 10-12 hours a day at 2/4 or even 1/2 like ive been playing.

Jim14Qc
12-19-2006, 03:55 PM
3g? as in 3000$ ???? I gotta move to ABS lol..

DuderinoAB
12-19-2006, 05:53 PM
For VIP's the average is probably about 4-5k per month just in bonus. I don't play limit so I don't know what the numbers would be, but its gonna take you approximately 60-75k hands per month. You'd probably earn more in RB than you would in bonus.

Genesis
12-19-2006, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You'd probably earn more in RB than you would in bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]
At $1/2 - No
At $2/4 - Yes

Jim14Qc
12-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Are they going to keep throwing bonuses after Jan 1st? I just signed up there 2 days ago and have yet to make my first deposit (I'm finishing the Hollywood 300.. only a$50 left to clear).

Also, how many tables usually run of 1/2? How about 2/4?

Genesis
12-19-2006, 06:58 PM
It will depend on when you play.
I play U.S. evenings and (I'm kind of guessing here because I don't count them) there are probably 10-15 $1/2 6-max games going, 2-6 $2/4 6-max games. And close to as many $3/6 6-max games as $1/2.

Jim14Qc
12-19-2006, 07:22 PM
How about FR? That's mainly what I play right now, although I'm thinking I'll make the transition when I hit 2/4 or 3/6.

JJDylan
12-19-2006, 07:36 PM
ill post in here instead of making a new thread....but does abs allow you to cash out and redeposit for all their reloads?

brandysbich
12-19-2006, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats a good question.Its alot bro,ive been playing mostly 1/2 at AP.Ill make between 3-4g(closer to 3) in Bonus+RB this month,but im only 4 tabling on one monitor and i havent maxed out my playing time nearly as much as i couldve eithor.Id be curious to hear from someone that 6 tabled 6max and truely grinded 10-12 hours a day at 2/4 or even 1/2 like ive been playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is it even possible to not make money after RB and bonuses at AP? From these figures it seems like it isnt, because even if you making $3k a month after RB and bonuses how bad would you have to be to lose more than 1000 bb's for the month? That in itself would be a near a record downswing.

I've done no research on AP myself and dont even play limit but if this is the case I'm def moving over there and taking it up. Could you elaborate on whether you play FR or 6max? Whats your winrate over there? How many tables can you play at a time over there? Is there a script to change the table view cos what I do know of AP is that its a dog ugly site lol

Also if anybody has info on the FR traffic for 1/2 and 2/4 at US peak times I'd appreciate it
Thanks

HRFats
12-19-2006, 08:20 PM
The only catch to RB is it is contributed rake not cards dealt. In otherwords, if you don't at least call the BB, you don't get rake credit. But it's hard to beat the RB+Bonus!

5thStreetHog
12-19-2006, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about FR? That's mainly what I play right now, although I'm thinking I'll make the transition when I hit 2/4 or 3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]FR 2/4-3/6 is less active,during peak hours usually between 2-4 tables flying.Off hours there ofton is 0-1.But,i think the numbers are growing for sure.

5thStreetHog
12-19-2006, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ill post in here instead of making a new thread....but does abs allow you to cash out and redeposit for all their reloads?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes,48 hours after you deposit you can cash out and repop a bonus.

5thStreetHog
12-19-2006, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only catch to RB is it is contributed rake not cards dealt. In otherwords, if you don't at least call the BB, you don't get rake credit. But it's hard to beat the RB+Bonus!

[/ QUOTE ]This is true,it actually was dealt until a few months ago.

To Brandy....I mentioned 2/4 FR is more limited,but 1/2 during peak hours there are almost always 5+ tables flying.And about losing money,im sure some do.The games tend to be more taggy than most,probably due to the large bonuses.But like you said,with average playing and bank management skills,your gonna win money.Actually,i never did the actual math myself,but i remember sniper and others calculating its not far off from 100% RB when you combine bonuses+actual RB at these small stakes.So a good evaluation is that AP is like WPEX with more players maybe at these levels.

ninenine_zoe
12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
if you are making 3-4k in B+RB, have you already figured in the value of the reward points? i would guess you need to play around 50k hands for 3k at FR. that should generate at least another 1k through reward points. am i right with these numbers at FR 1/2?

GrandMelon
12-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Anyone know the numbers for 1/2 NL for say 30k-40k hands a month?

Addiction
12-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Site is rigged so it doesn't matter.

celiboy
12-20-2006, 12:36 AM
These are 6 max stats

37.5% of hands reach the bonus requirement
You get about $.021 per each hand in RB

Assuming 100 hands per hour at 6 max, you are looking at 5.85 per hour in bonus +RB and VIP stuff is about 50 cents more (you can trade stuff in the store for actual cash) so about $6.30 per table per hour when combining everything.

So if you 6 table, factoring VIP you will be around $40 an hour. I'm sure there are some people doing it for a living as you can get about $4K a month in bonuses at AP if you reload everytime they offer a bonus up.

So yes you could lose money conceivably if you ran worse than -3bb/100

5thStreetHog
12-20-2006, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you are making 3-4k in B+RB, have you already figured in the value of the reward points? i would guess you need to play around 50k hands for 3k at FR. that should generate at least another 1k through reward points. am i right with these numbers at FR 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]I never gave the point value much thought,as its really not that big a deal.Im guessing it takes about 155k hands of 1/2FR Limit to reach 100k reward points that = $1000 After which,your next 100k points will be easier to achieve(2xplatinum/3xelite) so about 100k hands.So your 50k hands is in the ballpark for the RB+bonus,but that will not generate you extra 1K in reward points per month.It does add further value for sure though.Wow i guess that is nice after you reach elite,you get about 1$ in reward points every 100 hands at these limits.Btw,its late here and i just rolled through these numbers real fast in my head so forgive me if i am way off lol But i think thats pretty accurate at 1/2FR Limit.

terrellk11
12-20-2006, 02:12 PM
These calculations all have to be redone with the new changes to teh VIP program. They [censored] up the whole thing.

Bilgefisher
12-21-2006, 04:15 AM
may wanna read the other thread in this forum by pokeraddict. AP just changed their bonus release criteria.

[ QUOTE ]
The Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Pending Bonus account where it will be held and automatically released to your cash account based on the following easy requirements; for each raked hand (minimum rake of $0.50) you play (you must see the flop) you will receive 1 point

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll earn bonuses about 1/3 the rate as before.

ChexNFX
12-21-2006, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't have a withdrawl within 12 hours of when a bonus starts. They also won't process a withdrawl until 48 hours has passed since your last deposit. Basically, to hit a weekend of bonuses(3), you'll need 3k lying in Neteller(or whatever e-wallet you use), and you just keep recycling this money in and out(never actually withdrawing it to your bank account). All the bonuses require $1000 to max them out, once your VIP they are $300 each(usually). Until you hit VIP(pretty short amount of time), the bonuses they offer are usually $200 each time. The usually offer a Fri/Sat/Sun bonus, I use Monday as a cashout day, they also will have bonuses on Wednesdays(but not every one). If there is a Wednesday bonus, I basically can't withdraw anything until Monday the following week, as Friday there will likely be another bonus to get. If there isn't a bonus to get on a Wednesday, I try and cash out before noon.

5thStreetHog
12-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Any way i can delete all the props i was throwing them in this thread?