PDA

View Full Version : Canabalism In Survivial Situations

Yo_Respek
12-19-2006, 04:24 AM
Let's say you are on a boat in the middle of the ocean. You have no idea where you are and have been lost for days and are completely out of food. You are very very hungry and are starting to have crazy thoughts about canabalism. You are on the boat with your best friend(guy) and your girlfriend. Let's say you decide that you are going to have to kill one of these people to eat. Who would it be?

Also take into consideration the sexuality aspect of eating a male vs female.

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 04:30 AM
Use A Gambling System That Works (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8428778&an=0&page=0#Post 8428778) and the Theory Of Positive Variance Events (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8478761&an=0&page=0&gone w=1#UNREAD) to increase your earn in bodies to eat.

vhawk01
12-19-2006, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's say you are on a boat in the middle of the ocean. You have no idea where you are and have been lost for days and are completely out of food. You are very very hungry and are starting to have crazy thoughts about canabalism. You are on the boat with your best friend(guy) and your girlfriend. Let's say you decide that you are going to have to kill one of these people to eat. Who would it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you afraid of getting a * in OOT?

Yo_Respek
12-19-2006, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Use A Gambling System That Works (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8428778&an=0&page=0#Post 8428778) and the Theory Of Positive Variance Events (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8478761&an=0&page=0&gone w=1#UNREAD) to increase your earn in bodies to eat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on you know that doesn't relate to the topic. Stop trying to make me look bad.

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 04:52 AM
HAHAHAHA

Me make you look bad?

HAHAHAHA

If you're not KKF you're one of his student gimmick accounts.

MidGe
12-19-2006, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My decision processs:

1. who has the better taste
2. who has the most meat

ORLY

SBR
12-19-2006, 06:10 AM
I would eat the one that dies first, I would not kill a best friend or a serious gf to survive.

kurto
12-19-2006, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I eat the one that's the closest to being a fundamentalist first.

TreyOfLight
12-21-2006, 03:48 AM
Good nutrition dictates you eat whomever is closer to being a vegetarian: toxin concentrations increase as you move up the food chain. So, the girl.

Game theory dictates that the survivor will try to kill you as soon as they see what you've done, so you need to kill the stronger one first. The guy.

soon2bepro
12-21-2006, 05:36 AM
I guess it depends on how much I love each of them, and how hard it'll be to find a replacement for each of them after they're gone.

evolvedForm
12-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Not many canabals want to kill humans, but after being starving for very long, they lose their capacity for moral judgment. You'd become more like a beast than a human.

BluffTHIS!
12-21-2006, 11:02 AM
LOL at any1 in this thread giving a serious answer.

THAY3R
12-21-2006, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess it depends on how much I love each of them, and how hard it'll be to find a replacement for each of them after they're gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG VORP

THAY3R
12-21-2006, 12:15 PM
GF FTW.

Girls have more fat, and fat is gooood.

Stu Pidasso
12-21-2006, 12:50 PM
The obvious answer is :

You and your girlfriend overpower your best freind and eat him. Then its just you and your girliefriend. When the time comes it will be easy to overpower her and eat her too.

Stu

Skoob
12-21-2006, 02:24 PM
I think your scenario is flawed. Everyone would die of dehydration before hunger. No water = dead in 3 days. No food = live for weeks.

tolbiny
12-21-2006, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think your scenario is flawed. Everyone would die of dehydration before hunger. No water = dead in 3 days. No food = live for weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Water will, from time to time, fall from the sky. Food, not so often.

kurto
12-21-2006, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Water will, from time to time, fall from the sky. Food, not so often.

[/ QUOTE ]

By drinking their own urine they can last longer then 3 days.

THAY3R
12-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Thinking about this more, it has to be the best friend first.

I mean, you're going to get horny right?