PDA

View Full Version : Do prisoners deserve to be raped?

PLOlover
12-18-2006, 09:10 PM

BluffTHIS!
12-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Child molestors and rapists only. But rape is usually the least of the molestors' worries as they often get shanked. However the most appropriate punishment for them for repeat offenders is physical castration, which should in law be considered neither cruel nor unusual.

PLOlover
12-18-2006, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Child molestors and rapists only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it change your answer if there were people convicted of statutory rape (close in age, not old men) and date rape where most people would agree not really crime, but on paper the law was the law and they got railroaded. Or even totally innocent people who were convicted.

BluffTHIS!
12-18-2006, 09:27 PM
That's why repeat offenders, as in multiple victims and multiple convictions and not multiple acts by a 20 year old doing the same consenting 15 year old.

r3vbr
12-18-2006, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Child molestors and rapists only. But rape is usually the least of the molestors' worries as they often get shanked. However the most appropriate punishment for them for repeat offenders is physical castration, which should in law be considered neither cruel nor unusual.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty sick. men should never propose this, since it is arguably worse than death

arahant
12-18-2006, 11:28 PM
I answered yes, but i misunderstood the question...I read it the same as "do prisoners deserve to vote" or "do prisoners deserve b-day parties"

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty sick. men should never propose this, since it is arguably worse than death

[/ QUOTE ]

So is the ruination of a child's life who is molested and some women as well who are raped. *Effective* deterence needs to be taken and should be demanded, instead of letting predators back on the street with balls intact even after 20 years when still suffering from a disease that can't be cured but only controlled, and where the majority of them won't make the effort required to keep it controlled, especially since most of them won't have a change of heart.

Cut off a guys balls or let more children/women get harmed. That's the choice.

PokerBob
12-19-2006, 03:14 AM
where's the "BluffThis deserves to be raped", option?

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Right under the "Cut StalkerBob's balls off and stitch his mouth shut" option.

PartyGirlUK
12-19-2006, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
where's the "BluffThis deserves to be raped", option?

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerBob
12-19-2006, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Right under the "Cut StalkerBob's balls off and stitch his mouth shut" option.

[/ QUOTE ]

we both know that your option would receive significantly more votes. you are a bad person and universally hated on this forum. accept it .

PokerBob
12-19-2006, 03:40 AM
i voted no in the BT poll, but i am a decent human being.

jedi
12-19-2006, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Child molestors and rapists only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it change your answer if there were people convicted of statutory rape (close in age, not old men) and date rape where most people would agree not really crime, but on paper the law was the law and they got railroaded. Or even totally innocent people who were convicted.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think date rape is a crime?

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 03:43 AM
I can live with "hated but right much more often than not", whereas even some of those who used to find you amusing have made comments about your stalker posts and how you seem to be a bitter loner and a constant hijacker of threads.

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 03:45 AM
Dean,

The "no" option should have read, "no - because he made so many of his haters his bitch in the Brandi thread when his early read on her was found to be SPOT ON".

PokerBob
12-19-2006, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can live with "hated but right much more often than not"

[/ QUOTE ]
the thing is, you're rarely right.

arahant
12-19-2006, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can live with "hated but right much more often than not", whereas even some of those who used to find you amusing have made comments about your stalker posts and how you seem to be a bitter loner and a constant hijacker of threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the first line of Orwell's 'shooting an elephant' is something along the lines of 'this was the only time in my life that I was important enough to be hated by a large number of people'...

BluffTHIS!
12-19-2006, 04:04 AM
arahant,

I'm definitely a big game hunter and don't often bother with the small game.

PLOlover
12-19-2006, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't think date rape is a crime?

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant the subset of date rapes that ordinary people would aquit the defendent on, but because of legal b.s. the guy gets convicted. Analagous to the subset of statutory rapes where some 20 year olds being charged and convicted of statutory rape for dating a 17 year old.

Wubbie075
12-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Edit: nevermind.. issue has already been addressed

evil twin
12-19-2006, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the thing is, you're rarely right.

[/ QUOTE ]