PDA

View Full Version : Best Bonus+Rakeback Deal

StewHunger
12-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Does anyone have informed opinion on what the best site is when considering both bonuses available and rakeback that best meet these criteria:
1. Large bonuses available. So large initial deposit bonuses are good but ongoing bonuses availability is even better
2. High rakeback percentage is available w/ fair site rake structure
3. Decent games and volume available for midlimit (2/4 - 5/10 Lim 6max)
4. Any other "sweetener" factors that makes the site better

StewHunger
12-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Wanted to amend the criteria as I left out one:
1. Large bonuses available. So large initial deposit bonuses are good but ongoing bonuses availability is even better
2. Ease of Bonus Clearance at midlimit 6 max games (2/4-5-10 Lim)
3. High rakeback percentage is available w/ fair site rake structure
4. Decent games and volume available for midlimit (2/4 - 5/10 Lim 6max)
5. Any other "sweetener" factors that makes the site better

kimchi
12-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Absolute and the Cryptos have good easy to clear bonuses at low/mid stakes without rakeback being deducted.

Table selection isn't great on Absolute and pretty bad on the Cryptos above 2/4 though.

BruinEric
12-17-2006, 12:02 PM
I think it's hard to find that "perfect site"

Doyle's Room doesn't deuduct bonuses from rakeback MGR, so that's a plus. But they appear to only have their signup bonus and no track record of regular reloads. However, their 6-max traffic is pretty good.

PokerStars is certainly a MUST to have and you will find they offer a couple reloads a year. No RB.

Absolute has infinite reload bonuses and doesn't deduct them from rakeback MGR. Table selection is a little more of a challenge there.

I have not played UB and FullTilt, but I expect that those might be worth considering, since both offer RB.

BigBiceps
12-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Ultimate Bet.