PDA

View Full Version : Beat: I have no chat and people are running thier mouths on me

Gobias Ind.
12-14-2006, 04:12 PM
So I'm on my monthly downswing that lasts 3-5 days. Getting owned in cash games by morons capping on 2d,7d,6c,9h vs. my AA2x preflop. Flop comes Ad,3d,8c and it gets bet (me), raised (moron who) . . .nm . . .

So the last two days I get bounced from a PLO8 table, both times I have MULTIPLE people talking [censored] at/to/about me?!?!? I haven't had chat on in months!!!

Yesterday in the rebuy I had two people going nuts everytime I was all-in (note: it's a [censored] micro-stakes rebuy, which makes it more absurd that this is bothering me), not one but 2 people are typing in [censored] for me to get scooped. After one double up in which I raised light and flopped top pair, gutshot, nut fl draw on a paint board. . .I pot. Complete moron shoves, I call. He has gutshot, 2 outs . .nothing more. I hit, to which he asks. "WTF? He had been raising a lot. Or am I that bad?" Guy who's been berating my mute ass types, "Could've gone either way."

Where the [censored] am I???

Today when the guy called all-in on 3rd-nut low (effective 2/3 of his stack), no fl redraw vs. my top set. Yes, I'm fully aware of freerolling but its a downswing and I'm tilting hard the last 48 hours or so.

Turns his gutshot, the typing goes:
Guy 1(who bounced me): gg [censored]
Guy 2 (who I've had a few minor run-ins w/ during the rebuy peiod): hahaha
Guy 2: ty ty the table thanks you

WTF?!?!?!? Worst part is, I've turned the "Show Player Messages" on circa 2 weeks ago. God only knows how long people are running thier mouths at me for no reason.

This post was really more cathartic than anything. Flame away.

aditya
12-14-2006, 04:19 PM
If this is on stars, if you don't have chat, put you tab to Info during tourneys. And don't get bothered by what they say.

beavens
12-14-2006, 05:18 PM
is letting chat bother you the new checkraise?