PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

02-04-2006, 02:52 AM

Justin A
02-04-2006, 03:39 AM
He wanted out of 2+2, so he made up some big story about getting in a fight and getting banned. He really just didn't want to post here anymore because he wasn't getting anything out of it and it was taking up too much time, so he asked to be banned.

Nomad84
02-04-2006, 05:44 AM
He has a blog if you're interested. He hasn't been updating much lately. He apparently set up a journal on a different poker site and the last couple of blog entries have been links to his journal posts at that website.

http://blog.myspace.com/41458279

Clarkmeister
02-04-2006, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He wanted out of 2+2, so he made up some big story about getting in a fight and getting banned. He really just didn't want to post here anymore because he wasn't getting anything out of it and it was taking up too much time, so he asked to be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bummer

goodguy_1
02-04-2006, 01:44 PM
GuyonTilt is posting a journal here: Checkraised.com (http://www.checkraised.com/forum/index.php?showforum=42)

he made $56K in January. I made $9K. GOT>goodguy_1 at poker /images/graemlins/tongue.gif sick shhit

NLfool
02-04-2006, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this isn't the mafia or something like that. He can freely leave whenever.

oreopimp
02-04-2006, 08:43 PM
he's on the irc sstakes channel daily though. Talking poker, cooking, call of duty, etc.

stinkypete
02-04-2006, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
GuyonTilt is posting a journal here: Checkraised.com (http://www.checkraised.com/forum/index.php?showforum=42)

he made $56K in January. I made $9K. GOT>goodguy_1 at poker /images/graemlins/tongue.gif sick shhit

[/ QUOTE ]

and apparently he was running bad. and had a ~10 day break because he was switching accounts. what a jerk.

Mike Gallo
02-05-2006, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bummer

[/ QUOTE ]

I sense sarcasm here /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nomad84
02-05-2006, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and apparently he was running bad. and had a ~10 day break because he was switching accounts. what a jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that's just in actual winnings, apparently. Add rakeback on top of that, I'd guess.

The Dude
02-05-2006, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I sense sarcasm here

[/ QUOTE ]
No

Clarkmeister
02-05-2006, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I sense sarcasm here

[/ QUOTE ]
No

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A
02-06-2006, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bummer

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously. But in all fairness the community was getting way more from him than he was getting from them. Outside of entertainment value that is.

Justin A
02-06-2006, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people need more than just their own willpower to stop doing something. 2+2 is a hell of a drug.

beyeond
02-06-2006, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people need more than just their own willpower to stop doing something. 2+2 is a hell of a drug.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I will often perform fellatio for a dose of 2+2.

Clarkmeister
02-06-2006, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bummer

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously. But in all fairness the community was getting way more from him than he was getting from them. Outside of entertainment value that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

Dids
02-06-2006, 03:22 PM
I'd just like it noted that my work in the original thread was fantastic.

I'd also like it noted that my new neighbor (GoT) and Entity are both really swell nice giving people who don't steal wine or drive drunk.

TheWorstPlayer
02-06-2006, 03:25 PM
This may be true, but it is certainly true that GoT is named like a 12th level Elvin Cleric.

gilbert
02-06-2006, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. mason malmuth runs this place.