PDA

View Full Version : easiest bonus to clear?

mulebennett
02-03-2006, 10:17 PM
i've read posts about BWing and i've read the BW guide on their site. i've found that the easiest bonus to clear is Party's (regularly). i'm looking to get started in whoring; what are the easiest bonuses to clear? # of hands isn't too much of a problem--looking for a place that i can multi-table NL50 full-ring and i am willing to put in the hours. looking to not have to be involved with the pot to get hands to count. what are my easiest options? thanks in advance

Losing all
02-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Paradise clears well at 50nl

Pokerroom and skins clear much better at 100nl but you can do em at 50. These will last you a long time.

mulebennett
02-03-2006, 11:13 PM
follow-up question: is neteller the clear source to use? is it used both for deposit and withdrawing? i currently use firepay to deposit on party and withdraw via check mailings. but can i deposit on a site, whore it, withdraw back into neteller and deposit into another site just like that? thanks again

Losing all
02-04-2006, 12:17 AM
yes it's that easy, and yes you need it

mulebennett
02-04-2006, 02:38 AM
what about the smaller sites? do they offer decent bonuses? by smaller sites i mean the ones like: games grid, jetset poker, bugsy's club, etc.

also, what networks (i.e. poker network, prima network, cryptologic network, boss media) are known for having good and generous bonuses? sorry for all the questions /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mbishop
02-04-2006, 03:44 AM
You said you read the guide on BW. So you should see that their front page tells you about the bonuses for all of these.

mulebennett
02-04-2006, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You said you read the guide on BW. So you should see that their front page tells you about the bonuses for all of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just looking for people's personal experience. thanks for the info, though.