PDA

View Full Version : NL25 top trips

skillzilla
12-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($25.70)
CO ($6.25)
Button ($25)
SB ($28.90)
BB ($42.10)
UTG ($11.85)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.50) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $0.75</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2.5</font>, CO folds, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $4.25</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, Hero ?

avfletch
12-10-2006, 11:00 AM
I'd fold this preflop personally, low suited aces don't play well oop.

On the flop I make a full PSR to something like $3.75. After he bets again you know the money is going in at some point so just push and get it over with.

thac
12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
First of all, I wouldn't limp this in early position. If you're gonna play it, raise that [censored] up (a la Tien's guide to 6-max). You have position on SB and the only two hands that beat you are 65 and 55. I think you should flat call and let him hang himself. I don't think he has a draw here (with the exception of 8/images/graemlins/club.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif or some huge combo draw, so you don't need to worry about a club coming. He'll probably bet $8 on the turn, shove the rest in after that.

Sir Winalot
12-10-2006, 11:10 AM
I'd raise the flop to 3.5. I would usually call here and shove over SB's turn lead or bet if checked to.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd fold this preflop personally, low suited aces don't play well oop.

On the flop I make a full PSR to something like $3.75. After he bets again you know the money is going in at some point so just push and get it over with.

[/ QUOTE ]
OOP? Assuming no preflop raise and SB completes, we're 4th to act postflop with 0-2 players behind us, not very OOP IMO. And we're getting massive implied odds here with all those big stacks in here. I don't consider folding as an option. Hell, I'm even raising here occationally.

HoldemPokerPlyr
12-10-2006, 11:16 AM
All In?

I'm feeling like they have draws.

-HoldemPokerPlyr

DanJ.
12-10-2006, 12:08 PM
preflop sucks

raise the flop more. As played go all in.

gimmetheloot
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First of all, I wouldn't limp this in early position. If you're gonna play it, raise that [censored] up (a la Tien's guide to 6-max). You have position on SB and the only two hands that beat you are 65 and 55. I think you should flat call and let him hang himself. I don't think he has a draw here (with the exception of 8/images/graemlins/club.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif or some huge combo draw, so you don't need to worry about a club coming. He'll probably bet $8 on the turn, shove the rest in after that.

[/ QUOTE ]