PDA

View Full Version : 50NL FR: river decision with 2pair

xGREGORx
12-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Villian is 22/9/1.5 ~1500 hands. I know the preflop call is loose, but I have position so what the heck. Flop was just a call for me as villian could have flopped 2 pair. Turn wasn't that important other than it gave me 2 more outs to a possible villian 2 pair. Thoughts to this point?

Primary question is on the river. Do I beat anything here? I figured I really only beat AJ with villian still betting, but would he bet that here?

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
8 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (8 players) HERO is MP2 with 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 raises to $1.75</font>, HERO calls, 4 folds.

Flop: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($4.25, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">MP1 bets $3</font>, HERO calls.

Turn: 6/images/graemlins/club.gif ($10.25, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">MP1 bets $5</font>, HERO calls.

River: 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($20.25, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">MP1 bets $10</font>, HERO ???

kitaristi0
12-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Preflop is a muck for me, not close enough to the button, and even on the button if I have no specific read on him I muck.

Getting 3-to-1 you only need to win 25%. Question is does he bet three streets as a bluff, with less than AJ or KQ? Probably not.

ChipStorm
12-10-2006, 12:47 AM
I fold Axs preflop to any serious raise unless I've already seen callers. You need steep implied odds to play the hand; HU vs. a preflop raiser you just don't get them. Now if you're the one doing the raising, that's different....

I think flop and turn are fine. You have multiple nut draws on the turn, so flat calling and drawing is OK, but you could raise/push too I suppose. I probably call turn.

River is tough, but you beat KQ and lots of other garbage hands, so I'm calling.