PDA

View Full Version : EuroBet is NOT honoring Royal Flush Bonus for me

ilovebadbeats
02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
I hit a Royal on a $2/4 limit table on EuroBet back in late Nov. 2005 (they were a PR skin at that time and PokerRoom and skins had a Royal Flush Bonus
of 100 Xs the Big Blind if you hit one back then...

I used both my downcards and showed the hand down, but, despite my e-mailing then, they keep saying "we do not have a Royal Flush Bonus."
Well, I e-mailed them 1 more time (via their internal mail on their server/site (b/c they specifically asked me to b/c they wanted to respond to me there (not sure why) and I did, and they responed:
"We do not offer the Royal Flush bonus anymore." And I replied that
I know, but back before Dec. 5th you did! (and I attached a copy of my complete hand history for the hand as validation of my claim and asked them to please honor it.).

I am still waiting to hear back...It takes about a week for them to get back to me each time and a different customer service person responds to me each time...so I don't know what else I can do...(without making a big stink and getting angry, etc. - not really worth it to me to get all uppidy...)

Should I keep asking (politely) for them to honor it or should I just drop it?
(it is $200 bucks...)

How would you proceed?

Scotch78
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
I would contact Pokerroom and tell them that one of their skins has repeatedly refused to honor their obligations.

Scott

BigF
02-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I heard PR had done away with their RF bonus before Nov. 2005?

[ QUOTE ]
I hit a Royal on a $2/4 limit table on EuroBet back in late Nov. 2005 (they were a PR skin at that time and PokerRoom and skins had a Royal Flush Bonus

I used both my downcards and showed the hand down, but, despite my e-mailing then, they keep saying "we do not have a Royal Flush Bonus."
Well, I e-mailed them 1 more time (via their internal mail on their server/site (b/c they specifically asked me to b/c they wanted to respond to me there (not sure why) and I did, and they responed:
I know, but back before Dec. 5th you did! (and I attached a copy of my complete hand history for the hand as validation of my claim and asked them to please honor it.).

I am still waiting to hear back...It takes about a week for them to get back to me each time and a different customer service person responds to me each time...so I don't know what else I can do...(without making a big stink and getting angry, etc. - not really worth it to me to get all uppidy...)

(it is $200 bucks...)

How would you proceed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pog0
02-04-2006, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

(it is $200 bucks...)

How would you proceed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any idea why it wasn't payed out immediately?