PDA

View Full Version : Mouseless poker (x-post from computer help)

USCSigma1097
12-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Sorry to post here as well, but my wrist is killing me.

Gentlemen,

Since Party has been shut down, I have been 15 to 20 tabling SNG's on pokerstars.

My mouse wrist has started to hurt, and thus I have a dream of playing poker using soley the game controller that I have just purchased.

I maximize all of the tables and set them on top of each other in the middle of the screen, so basically I need to assign one button to fold, one to call, one to push, and then maybe a 1/2 pot and pot button.

How feasible is this? Can the controller be set up to control the mouse as well?

Anyone that can talk me through this via AIM or phone I will send 25 dollars or more via pokerstars. I am starting a set now, so I would want to do this approximately 12am tonight.

PM me or respond to this thread.

Sigma

thedustbustr
12-06-2006, 11:53 PM
you need software to map the controller joystick movements to the mouse, and then you'd probably need a custom AHK script to use the controller to control poker clients.

this isn't exactly a trivial project.

i'd consider setting it up for you for $500 or $35/hour, whichever is greater. my work would include research into current implementations that I can use if any, writing any necessary code, and testing it.

i wouldn't start until after christmas.

the machine
12-06-2006, 11:57 PM
let me reword this for you.

beat i 20 table sng's

brag i have the money to 20 table sngs

variance my wrist is broke

and no i dont know how to help you and im sure no one else will respond either.

But see me on the street and duck
Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed
Cause BBV just don't give a [censored]!!

Keyser.
12-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Not sure if you'll be able to use your controller, but I'm pretty sure adapting a joystick for poker isn't that hard and is already done by some people.

[ QUOTE ]
JoyMouse 2.2 by Virtual Projects

Type: Shareware Cost: 29.95$ Released: 2004-08-29

Have you ever dreamed to replace complicated mouse device with something more
convenient, easy and powerful? Your dreams came true! Turn your digital or analog Joystick into a powerful four-button mouse with the extensible customization possibilities! Or maybe you're not feeling comfortable using mouse device? Forget about your mouse! JoyMouse will make the time you spend with computer more comfortable and enjoyable!

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.vp-soft.com/software/joymouse.php

edit to fix link: I'm pretty sure this will work, ship me the monies plz.

the machine
12-07-2006, 12:07 AM
damn guys this is BBV. let this stay in CTH.

stop helping and start flaming.

have you gone soft?????

Keyser.
12-07-2006, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

have you gone soft?????

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted the monies. Now I'll flame.

LOL you idiot SNG players, all you need to play is one button for all-in and one button for fold. lolol

the machine
12-07-2006, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

have you gone soft?????

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted the monies. Now I'll flame.

LOL you idiot SNG players, all you need to play is one button for all-in and one button for fold. lolol

[/ QUOTE ]

lolothanks