PDA

View Full Version : Moving from FTP to UB- thoughts? (PT, rakeback, GT+)

Genejo
12-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Since I'm not receiving any rakeback from FTP I'd like to make the switch to UB and I'd like to hear some opinions on it.

How well does it work with Pokertracker? Is it automatic like FTP? And does anyone use Gametime+ with it, or do I have to just register PAHud?

I'm already assuming the player base is much smaller than FTP, but as long as its not as bad as Bodog (I play SSLHE) then it should be fine. How many tables can you play?

Thanks in advance, I've done my own research on some of the topics but I'd really like to hear what ppl here think about switching to UB.

checkmate36
12-06-2006, 09:58 PM
I just started playing on UB and everytime I play 2 tables, they stop importing into PT.

If I play one table, I have to close the hand history window every 3-4 hands or else it stops importing into PT.

I tried 2 tables, closing the HH window for each table, but the hands stopped importing after an orbit or so.

Im unable to get PAHUD to work properly with PT so Im using GT+. I have read lots of posts on getting PAHUD to work but no luck so far. The stats are always on the wrong players.

GL and maybe others will have better info on making the switch.

michaelantoi
12-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I tried UB for 4k hands and hated it.

Mining is nowhere as easy as FTP.

Main reason I moved is the lack of tables going. Not as much choice as FTP.

PS. there is a fix to the UB hand history problem.
look in the software section.

oVan
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Im unable to get PAHUD to work properly with PT so Im using GT+. I have read lots of posts on getting PAHUD to work but no luck so far. The stats are always on the wrong players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem here. GT+ works well but is a less useful program than PAHUD in my opinion.

Genejo
12-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Thats a bummer, seems like a real pain to go thru all that trouble just to get PT to work flawlessly with UB. How do PT/GT+ work with Absolute or Pokerstars? Slightly off topic now but if anyone can lend some info that would be appreciated.

Al_Money
12-07-2006, 07:25 PM
For those having problems with PAHUD, make sure you have the latest beta version. That should fix the problem.