PDA

View Full Version : Muslim fundamentalists trash evolution

Bill Haywood
12-05-2006, 10:57 AM
I debated putting this in politics, but this is the forum where people have been talking about evolution lately.

The link below is about how, similar to the US, a cottage industry in creationism has gotten going in Turkey.

Reuters article (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/11/22/115532.shtml?s=tn)

arahant
12-08-2006, 06:24 PM
If this brought US christians and mid-east muslims together, would this be a good thing?

JayTee
12-08-2006, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If this brought US christians and mid-east muslims together, would this be a good thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dream on /images/graemlins/frown.gif

arahant
12-08-2006, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dream of a world where fanatics of all different faiths can love each other, and hate me for the same reasons...

thylacine
12-08-2006, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly not. There was hardly ever any difference anyway. Fundamentalist Creationists are Fundamentalist Creationists.

Phil153
12-08-2006, 07:25 PM
You have to admit, the arguments for creationism are compelling to people who don't understand intellectual rigour or human psychology.

Kind of like the Jesus or Muhammed stories. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thylacine
12-08-2006, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dream of a world where fanatics of all different faiths can love each other, and hate me for the same reasons...

[/ QUOTE ]

They do. They do. /images/graemlins/blush.gif