PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Poker Tracker.

Leviathan101
11-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Hey I'm not really sure how to do this.

Someone offered to review a session for me, but unfortunately I don't know how to export session in PokerTracker. I'm sure there is a more effecient way then copy and pasting 200 hands, but I don't know what it is. Can someone help me out?

Kmon
11-30-2006, 10:56 PM
i'm in the same boat, I can turn a hand into something to post with bison http://clark5.net/cgi-bin/hhconverter.cgi

So you can get a couple of hands that you have questions about in a form that everyone can see.

I'm waiting on my email of my latest stats from stars so I can post some of my moves.

Ra_
11-30-2006, 11:01 PM
I think video is a better way of reviewing sessions. for the reviewer it sucks to have to read tons of hand histories.

DeathbySuckout
11-30-2006, 11:23 PM
How to export from Poker Tracker

Go to the "Game Notes" tab. Click "Export". Select the folder you want the export to go into. Select how many hands you want per export file. When someone is reviewing a session for you, the usually want to see between 100 and 200 hands. Click "Start Export". This will export all of the hands you have played in the time frame selected in the "Preferences" tab. This will create .txt files in the folder you selected, with 100 or 200(which ever you selected) hands per file. Just email one of the files to the person doing the review, and they will load that and review with the "Game Time" player in PT.

Leviathan101
11-30-2006, 11:27 PM
thank you!