PDA

View Full Version : Multiple bonuses?

Hoagie
02-02-2006, 07:11 PM
I have had an ultimate bet account for quite some time now, and i never really took advantage of the rakeback or bonus offers. My question is whether or not it is ethical(or legal for that matter) to take my money out sign up under a different name and get the sign up bonus again. The only reason i am hoping to start a new account is that i want to get in on a rake back site. Further, what is to stop me from taking 100 dollars and scooping up every bonus in the business?

Ron Burgundy
02-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Wow, I think this is the 10th time I've explained this in the last month. Please use the search function.

It's pretty easy to make a new UB account. Go into your current account and change your street and email address (after you cashout). Then create a new account under an affiliate.

thing85
02-02-2006, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Further, what is to stop me from taking 100 dollars and scooping up every bonus in the business?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that $100 is not enough is what's stopping you.

Ron Burgundy
02-02-2006, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Further, what is to stop me from taking 100 dollars and scooping up every bonus in the business?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that $100 is not enough is what's stopping you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, right now he can't. But a good whore could easily turn $100 into $10K by the end of the year.

pegboy
02-02-2006, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My question is whether or not it is ethical

[/ QUOTE ]

My question is where do you get off using that word in a whoring thread?