PDA

View Full Version : PSO's Frequent Flopper RB?

GGrey
02-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi,

This has probably been beaten to death, but I ran a search and it came up dry...

I was looking at PSO's frequent flopper affiliate program and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. Their sites are Absolute, Titan, Carribbean, UB, and Aztec, but half of them offer RB only in terms of PSO points . (Which doesn't seem that bad with all the gift cards they have at the store...)

So my question is, if I sign up under this program, will I automatically be a part of their affiliate program for all of these sites? Should I look for a different affiliate for the PSO point only sites? Do the PSO points roughly translate into similar amounts in cash?

Thanks!

timex
02-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Yes, PSO points are worth their cash value, I'd say $99 <10000 points <$100, if you sign up, you can be a PSO affiliate and start refering your friends. I had rakeback through PSO(pokernow) in PSO points, but it was cancelled, I rercommend PSO for rakeback though, even if other sites may offer a higher %, PSO is very trustworthy.

kcheel
02-02-2006, 06:51 PM
When you sign up for it, you choose what site you want to do it on. You can sign up for them all if you choose to do so but you have to sign up for each one separately.

GGrey
02-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Great, thanks a lot for the responses!

:edit:
Oh! And can you still do their promotions if you're an affiliate?

Losing all
02-03-2006, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh! And can you still do their promotions if you're an affiliate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes