PDA

View Full Version : Party 75more no good

TommyChong
02-02-2006, 05:24 PM
I deposited $500 into Party today since I had read that they had the 75more bonus being offered until tonight. Apparently they made an error and this bonus doesn't count. I'm slightly pissed as I pulled my $ out of other sites to do this bonus but customer support told me there is nothing they can do. Just thought you guys should know.

No_Skillz_
02-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Party Bonus (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=bonus&Number=4614309&page =0&fpart=all)

paperboyNC
02-02-2006, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I deposited $500 into Party today since I had read that they had the 75more bonus being offered until tonight. Apparently they made an error and this bonus doesn't count. I'm slightly pissed as I pulled my $ out of other sites to do this bonus but customer support told me there is nothing they can do. Just thought you guys should know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try emailing support@partypoker.com. They gave me the bonus at 5x, 30 days within 10 minutes.

TommyChong
02-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Ha. I called them and got nowhere but after emailing them they gave me the 5x bonus too. Gotta love Party. I'm sorry for my slander Party.

g3rkshz
02-02-2006, 07:09 PM
it's amazing ppl can still get this bonus even though it expired LAST NIGHT!

cracker9521
02-02-2006, 08:06 PM
it's amazing that they went back and changed the page to say that it expired last night.

Davey
02-02-2006, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's amazing that they went back and changed the page to say that it expired last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that too. They are still getting an email from me though.

kdog
02-02-2006, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that too. They are still getting an email from me though

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited yesterday, got no bonus, and it's now been 24 hours without a reply to my email to support. Just sent another one to bonus@partypoker. If they don't answer the $500 will go back to my Neteller with 0 hands played and I'll be paying rake while clearing someone else's bonus. ^meh^

kdog
02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Within minutes of emailing bonus@partypoker I had a $75 Comp Bonus at 5x in my account. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

g3rkshz
02-03-2006, 09:07 AM
LOL!

deposited $500 an hour ago, used the bonus code, did not get the bonus (obviously), emailed bonus@party and here's their reply (within MINUTES... amazing!):

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Whore,

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly note a bonus of $75 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 375 raked hands by 05th March 06, as per the release restriction. The amount will then be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played by clicking on the 'Cashier' option on our Lobby, and then on 'Bonus Account'.

Etc. etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

good times!

leehrat
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
just sent off an email to bonus@pp after depositing this morning. got this drivel as a response:

Thank you for contacting us.

The bonus code you used "75MORE" did not credit your bonus account with
a $75 bonus because you were not eligible for it. You were not eligible
because it is an affiliate sign up bonus code. Only Bonus codes issued
to your e-mail address will be active for you to use in the future.

Good Luck in the February VIP offer which will be sent to you soon.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the
VIP team.

Kind regards,

Serkan
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

i'm just going to keep resending my original email until one of their service reps gives me the response i want

g3rkshz
02-03-2006, 04:35 PM
make sure when you email them, provide the link where you saw the bonus code and play dumb and ask nicely. worked for me!

gl.

thing85
02-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Considering it is now past the original expiration date of the bonus (11:59 on 2-2), I don't see why they would credit you with a bonus anymore.

leehrat
02-03-2006, 06:00 PM
got it on my 3rd try /images/graemlins/grin.gif here's a copy of my email if anyone else wants to use it:

Hi-

My name is and my screenname at Party is
. I recently deposited $500 for the 75MORE bonus and did not receive
it in my pending bonus account. Please credit the $75 to my bonus
account as soon as possible. Here is the link that I received about the
bonus. If you value my association with your poker site, please credit my
account with this bonus as a gesture of goodwill.

Thank you,

i think the last sentence, which i included on my 3rd attempt, is what pushed me over the top. good luck to others!

orentha
02-04-2006, 01:07 AM
when I deposited for this on the 2nd. they didn't give it to me and told me that it expired on the 1st.

So of course I emailed them right back saying how I didn't appreciate them chaning the terms on the offer during it. and they replied saying sorry, but since I'm such a "valued" (yea right) player they would give me a bonus that was the same amount and cleared the same

g3rkshz
02-04-2006, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Considering it is now past the original expiration date of the bonus (11:59 on 2-2), I don't see why they would credit you with a bonus anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i got credited with a $75 bonus TWO DAYS after the bonus offer has EXPIRED!