PDA

View Full Version : redCashion vid 2 - Movin' On Up

redCashion
11-29-2006, 07:10 AM
Hey guys, I did another video, this time 2 tabling at NL100 after moving up a few days ago. Here is the link:
http://www1.xpertsports.com/vid/Nov28.html

The last third of the video literally has no interesting hands, so a warning that it gets boring at the end. Also a warning that at the half way mark I let out a bellow of a sneeze that is sure to harm ear drums if the volume is up too loud. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway, let me know what you think. And I'm posting here rather than SSNL just to follow up the last video. If I don't move down again, I'll start posting them there. Btw, had a good run tonight and am up a few more buyins so it looks like I'm lodged more firmly in NL100. W00t!

Thanks, let me know if you have any comments..

neverforgetlol
11-29-2006, 07:43 AM
thanks

thac
11-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Watching now, you didn't fold a straight this time did you? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pdoran10
11-29-2006, 08:10 AM
hey thx man /images/graemlins/smile.gif ur certianly a good aggressive player. Moving up soon also, and played against ya a bit at NL50,

see ya at NL 100 next week /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hehe, btw you like to float a lot when people bet their hands strong :P kinda noticed this when i played against ya, and now on this video too...

thac
11-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Looks pretty solid, I know how you feel playing a bit under-rolled and trying to stay conservative. It's really tough. Liked the commentary, was a pretty good video to wind down the day. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CaseS87
11-29-2006, 08:45 AM
good video. a few plays i disagree with.

the first one is the j4o open raise on the button. even though you hadnt been button raising a lot, i think j4o is just too weak.

the other one is the 34o river bet. you bet 18 into i think a 22 dollar pot, i think thats way too big of a bet. i prefer to make something like a half pot size bet or sometimes even smaller because i think the only hands that are folding are missed draws based on the weakness you showed on the turn.

munkey
11-29-2006, 09:11 AM
tks
I wil watch this later - any chance of a WMV downloadable file?

Everlong
11-29-2006, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tks

[/ QUOTE ]

Downloadable (http://www1.xpertsports.com/vid/Nov28_media/Nov28.wmv)

2mb
11-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks for this vid, I really like watching and learning from them.

munkey
11-29-2006, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx Everlong, nice downloaded to USB stick.

Everlong
11-29-2006, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx Everlong, nice downloaded to USB stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are welcome.
For future ref:

Right-click the vid ->Properties
Viva-la-insta-link

neverforgetlol
11-29-2006, 11:34 AM
oh i've definitely played you red.. sn is same as my username here. am i a nit /images/graemlins/smile.gif

redCashion
11-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the comments guys.

Case, I agree with you on both hands. You bring up an interesting point though on bet sizing, I tend to bet 3/4+ pot on all 3 streets regardless of strength. I know others will bet progressively less, say 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, but I actually have a hard time betting half pot. This is something I need to work on.

neverforget, I remember playing with you because I thought you name is funny, but for some reason you aren't coming up in pokertracker. Not sure why unless you are so nitty PT disposed of you.

Jigsaws
11-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Just started watching this. We can't see stats, by the way, though you do refer to them.

JJ: I make it $16 preflop. Little nit.

KK on monotone flop. I'm a little bit torn on it. I actually think I like a valuebet on the river. Lots of pocket pairs that call there. (Fold to raise, obv.)

JJ on right table: I don't even think about sticking it in or not. Only one overcard, lots of draws, 2/3 pot left, easy push.

ATs: I'd rather fold than flat-call. Floating is okay, I guess. I shove river if I'm in aggro-mode.

JTs: As you were saying... I'm not going to push him off a queen... I was like LOL DUDE VALUE BET.

AA: just shove flop over his raise. Or did you forget to include his bet in your raise?

QJo: this is a place where I check flop a lot. I probably just fold to the minraise.

J5s: I raise a lot HU, but not this.

J4o: uuugh. Here's my VP$IP for J4o: 0.00%.

Dude with AQ is probably just adding 1BB for the UTG limper or 1BB for being OOP. Nothing suspicious.

75s: that K is such a great card to bluff on...

JJ: I dunno about that 4-bet. Think you're turning your hand into a bluff there.

43o: meh, just crap, IMO. Wouldn't even play it OTB. QJ8 two-tone board is one of those boards I don't always c-bet. I don't like betting river after checking turn. No pair ever folds. I don't like betting turn either, because of all the draws. Just give up on the hand.

A7o: repopping the minraise.... NOOOO, just don't. They're never folding, and you're basically playing this hand for FE.

I don't think any of your tables were very good... potoddsLOL is obv. 2+2. I liked his play with QTs. GamblerNCH seems like a good aggro player. daaaaf is a nit.