PDA

View Full Version : JJ in weird spot preflop - 10NL 6-max

Sir Winalot
11-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Haven't been playing in a looong time and got back to playing today, then this happened. Anyone know a way to get titan poker hand histories btw? No pt available.

10NL on titan. Shorty on button has $0.75, I have $10 with JJ in SB and villain in CO covers.

Whole table limps to shorty on button who pushes for 0.75, I raise to 2.70. Standard so far, right?

CO calls. Flop 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($7ish). I open shove for 7.

Good, bad?

kaz2107
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
so the pot is like 6.50ish? if that is the case this push looks fine to me. not much else u can do here imo. nh

ImprovinNewbie
11-28-2006, 02:40 PM
iguess you have to.... over cards suck, and any other reasonable raise leaves you AI on the turn after having given a less than pot size bet on the flop (a kinda cheap card). you might get called by a set, an over pair, or a donkey with 2 overs who im sure sucked out because you look kinda weak shoving and trying to take the pot right there.... AK-AQ (held by a donkey) is calling and like i said other hands that right now beat you.... i hope KQ didnt call and get lucky... i would be sick for you.

Archon_Wing
11-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Pokertracker can process them. They're like xml files in the titan folder.