PDA

View Full Version : Link to fslexduck's fateful WSOP FT hand explanation?

Daliman
11-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Does anyone have the link readily available? I couldn;t find it in a search, but I'm not the best at searching. I'm interested in seeing her thought process in the hand, ( the 25s vs AA, obv)

Kevmath
11-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Thread in TC forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6406186&an=0&page=11#Pos t6406186) if you max out the posts, she's on page 2.

Daliman
11-27-2006, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thread in TC forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6406186&an=0&page=11#Pos t6406186) if you max out the posts, she's on page 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, TY.

BTW, are squeezes really this prevalent at final tables in this situation? IIRC duck was EP, button calls, peterson RR's from BB. IDK the table dynamics, of course, but duck's image seems ok to squeeze vs, but unless the button was very loose, ( possible, duck said he was horrible, but he only flat calls the TT. ) this would appear to be a bad spot for a squeeze play.

(BTW, I recently caught this episode on Tivo, so hi july!)

Alex Jacob
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
where is it anyway?

stephenNUTS
11-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Actual God
addict

Reged: 02/12/06
Re: *Official* fslexcduck FT @ WSOP $2000 NLHE Thread! [Re: Allinlife]
#6408356 - 07/03/06 12:58 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Vanessa and I played together in college along with foxwoodsfiend and AJoGoallin, who is eleventh in chips with 44 left in the $3,000 limit event right now. They're both gigantic donkeys. Good luck boys and girls.

Post Extras:

Alex,

Is this CLOWN talking about YOU..........no way???

~stephen f.

Daliman
11-28-2006, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where is it anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the direct link to it.

Roasted duck (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=6413474&page=11&vc=1 )

Daliman
11-28-2006, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where is it anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the direct link to it.

Roasted duck (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=6413474&page=11&vc=1 )

[/ QUOTE ]

NM, I just noticed the title change. Good to see that some people still hold grudges.

Alex Jacob
11-29-2006, 02:35 AM
steve,

"Actual God" is a good friend of mine from college-- he was talking about me, yes, but in a loving manner (he doesn't really think i'm a gigantic donkey)

alex

Alex Jacob
11-29-2006, 02:58 AM
daliman,

i thought it was pretty lame of you to create this thread, which as far as i can tell is designed to call a respected poster out for playing bad on tv. especially since the episode aired months ago and was discussed ad nauseum months ago.

alex

stephenNUTS
11-29-2006, 06:16 AM
I got it now AJ,,,,,,,,,good luck at the Bellagio,as I cant make out there this week.Too much happening here,with the holidays,kids home from college,etc.
Probably see ya' at the Borgata in January??

~stephen f.

Alex Jacob
11-29-2006, 07:08 AM
yes, probably

Daliman
11-29-2006, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
daliman,

i thought it was pretty lame of you to create this thread, which as far as i can tell is designed to call a respected poster out for playing bad on tv. especially since the episode aired months ago and was discussed ad nauseum months ago.

alex

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I created it for the exact opposite reason. It's not like everyone doesn't know about the play, and she even makes light of it in her title, and has taken the ribbing about it well. I made the post because, much as I dislike duck, I respect her play and analysis, and have seen excellent results from her, so I wanted to see exactly what was going through her mind when she made what I, and many others, considered a very bad play on first viewing. I figured she'd have a very good reason for doing what she did, and while I considered the reason lacking, she did have a reason, and it it very possible I find it lacking because MY game is lacking in that area, ( I don't play many MTT's). Also, as I said in the response post, I just saw this episode for a the time recently.

I suppose you could say me naming the link posted "roasted duck" was lame, but it was more a wry jab at her, which I admittedly have neither the familiarity nor the freindship to pull off completely innocently, so you got me there.

Daliman