PDA

View Full Version : Coral Towers or Royal Towers @ Atlantis

FatalError
11-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Coral Towers is closer to the poker room and some other things on the island

Royal Towers is nicer, larger rooms and beds, better ammenities and is only ~250$ to upgrade for the whole week

I'm having a difficult time deciding because coral seems to be the center of the goings on during the event

shaniac
11-26-2006, 05:58 AM
I think comfort > convenience/proximty. Go with Royal.

Yeti
11-26-2006, 06:26 AM
i already gave you the definitive answer in the other thread.

TStoneMBD
11-26-2006, 11:19 AM
from yeti:
[ QUOTE ]
no, coral is where the action happens.

i upgraded to royal last year and got a room at the very back end of the building overlooking the construction work.

stick with a room in the coral imo, you're way closer to most of the stuff you will be interested in.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive never been there but being closer to everything seems much more important to me than nice rooms. the fact that i can save a biscuit in the process makes up my mind i think.

FatalError
11-26-2006, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i already gave you the definitive answer in the other thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

not that i don't respect your opinion but i wanted to hear others first, that being said i'm probably just going to stick with coral after looking over the atlantis map more

Yeti
11-26-2006, 06:13 PM
heh

no doubt royal could be awesome if you get a good view. but if you get stuck on the back like we did its v noisy with no view (unless you like looking at cranes).

i stayed in coral on the final night and it was a perfectly nice room with good view.

TStoneMBD
11-27-2006, 02:06 AM
is there a discount on the rooms at atlantis for wpt players? if there is, how do i make sure that i get it? also, do the coral towers allow people to put a cot in the room? does it cost extra? it seems that the room rates are about 460/n for the cheap coral rooms. can that possibly be right? thats insane

http://www.atlantis.com/flash.aspx?Level2=accommodations&Level3=coralTower s

btw, how are the beach towers? is it worth saving $50/n?

ps, the upgrade from coral->royal is more than 250 a week. it looks like its an extra 560/wk

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/449/atlanticqc3.jpg