PDA

View Full Version : Start questioning, [censored].

Nielsio
11-23-2006, 11:05 PM
"The judges say, "We don't make the law, we just interpret it." The cops say, "we don’t make the law, we just do what we're told." The legislators say, "We're just following the desires of our constituents." The jailers say, "We're just warehousing those they tell us to warehouse." The voters say, "We don't make the system, we're just voting for what we want.""

If you don't question the morality of your actions, YOU ARE PART OF THE [censored] PROBLEM.

If you don't question the morality of your actions, YOU ARE PART OF THE [censored] PROBLEM.

<font color="red"> </font> Locked for lack of content - Rduke55

valenzuela
11-23-2006, 11:08 PM
what do I do if I dont vote, Im not a judge, nor a cop, nor a jailer nor a legislator?

Speedlimits
11-23-2006, 11:10 PM
I talk with authority while I question it.

DougShrapnel
11-23-2006, 11:12 PM
One of the reasons why I discuss things with ACists, and I understand that this post may have nothing to do with Acism, but anyways i have alot in common with the typical ACist thought, however I completely disagree with the conclucsion. Yes everyone needs to question [censored]. The cops are suppose to have the abiltiy to disregard laws that the find unfair or unjust. The problem is that they just do what they are told instead of questioning.

Exsubmariner
11-23-2006, 11:28 PM
And this from someone who argued that AC is not a morality system.

Prodigy54321
11-23-2006, 11:35 PM
awesome avatar Speedlimits