PDA

View Full Version : So I won a bobblehead...

runout_mick
02-02-2006, 03:24 AM
On the site at which I usually play, they run promotional tournaments for trinkets. I usually play these promo tournaments, running background to my usual tables. I play these in a free-for all, Sklansky systemesque fashion. Ok, I play like a psychotic viking on speed, that's beside the point.

Anyway...

Top 5 out of 1500 or 2000 (I forget which) win junk. I was aiming for 2nd-5th which wins hats and polo shirts, etc.. Usable stuff. 1st wins a bobblehead of Mark Seif.

So I'm playing my regular games, not really paying attention to the freeroll, and get heads up. Cool, 2nd was the best prize. I get all-in in 2 consecutive hands with the most godawful cards, and woo-hoo I accidentally win a bobblehead.

I got to thinking about this, and maybe it's not a bad thing.

I frequently play live events, and have mastered the "two-handed/ spilling chips everywhere chip-shuffle". I use this because I enjoy being the table goofball. I also have a pair of MASSIVELY oversized sunglasses (unmirrored) that I pull out for final table staredowns.

So here's my question:

Does using a Mark Seif bobblehead as a chip protector complete this image, or what?

Lash
02-02-2006, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So here's my question:

Does using a Mark Seif bobblehead as a chip protector complete this image, or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, although a Unabomber one might.

MadTiger
02-02-2006, 05:01 AM
Haha. I was shooting for shirts and hats too this winter, my friend. You should have chatboxed that you are better than your opponent (hehe), jobbed off your chips, and took down second. Much better prize.