PDA

View Full Version : Will they have guns in heaven?

moneyfaucet
11-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Will they have guns in Heaven so I can protect my treasures from the other Christians? Also if I shoot someone up there, will they send me to Hell? I imagine there's a lot of blacks in Heaven and I wouldn't feel too comfortable around them if I wasn't armed. Lastly if I shot Jesus in the left ass cheek do you think he'll ask me to shoot him in the right?

vhawk01
11-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Its like the anti-SAR. Fantastic.

FortunaMaximus
11-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Oh hell, yeah. Get that sick flow goin' on.

All about the play, ya know? Goin' back thru the centuries, tappin' yer 'rions.

Tap 'em both, nobody loses.

<font color="purple">For Julius so loved his women and simplicity, that after Alesia, he wept blood tears. There was no other way.</font>

[b]Fade through the black, <font color="red">flow through the red, let the zeroes roll on...[b]</font>

Such a brutal era, but it had to be done. Paterfamilias and the responsibilities of such permit nothing else of us.

Holla.

vhawk01
11-22-2006, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh hell, yeah. Get that sick flow goin' on.

All about the play, ya know? Goin' back thru the centuries, tappin' yer 'rions.

Tap 'em both, nobody loses.

<font color="purple">For Julius so loved his women and simplicity, that after Alesia, he wept blood tears. There was no other way.</font>

[b]Fade through the black, <font color="red">flow through the red, let the zeroes roll on...[b]</font>

Such a brutal era, but it had to be done. Paterfamilias and the responsibilities of such permit nothing else of us.

Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

What...the...hell...happened to FM?

madnak
11-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Either he gained enlightenment or he fried his brain. Maybe both.

FortunaMaximus
11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
A bit of both. I'm fine. You absorb so much, let it build, it [censored] crunches.

Don't post-oak a goddess unless you know what you're in for, huh?

&lt;laughs&gt;

Life's good though. Well, it's good to be home, at least.

Now... If I could figure out which century it is now, eh. It's immaterial.

Take care for now.

K.