PDA

View Full Version : ATo flops two pair, reraised turn

lakemalcom
11-22-2006, 05:36 AM
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
5 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
UTG calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.45</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($1.8, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $1.5</font>, 2 folds, UTG calls.

Turn: Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($4.8, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $3</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises all-in $9.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls all-in $5.65</font>.
Uncalled bets: $0.85 returned to UTG.

River: 7/images/graemlins/club.gif ($22.1, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $22.1)

Results:
Final pot: $22.1

eigenvalue
11-22-2006, 05:47 AM
I have trouble in finding a holding that You can beat that calls Your flop raise and that reraises the turn.

Sir Winalot
11-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Next time include stack sizes. You have to raise flop harder, I'd make it ~3. Turn is fine, maybe lead for closer to pot but otherwise fine.

lakemalcom
11-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I agree that I should have reraised the flop more. Should I have checked that turn? I worry that a bigger reraise would get him to fold hands that I beat, and when he calls to me this shows weakness. I also wasn't too worried about overcalls because the board isn't very drawy.

At that point, I bet the turn on the idea of him having a weak ace with a flush redraw. I think that with AQ+ he would have raised UTG.

For the record, does that converter take out stack sizes? I know I put them in, but I just pasted whatever it spit out and they are gone.

Also, I really should have included that the villain is semi-loose and passive, but my image is very aggressive.

Is my thinking completely wrong here?