PDA

View Full Version : Big call with TT (Induced by PAHud!)

Check_The_Nuts
11-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Villian is a little crazy. His stats are 42/40 over 33 hands. His AF are an amazing 7/inf/inf (flop/turn/river). He only folds the flop, and only 28% of the time. Bets 43%.

Is this flop call and turn call too thin? Please consider his range of hands, and don't just reply "find a better spot". I'm trying to make use of all the stats I have up in HUD right now.

Oh, and one last question. My hud keeps [censored] up. Sometimes players stats disappear, other times the hands aren't displayed in the right places (ie. seat 2 shows down a hand, which is shown in seat 1's spot). Any idea how to fix? Or just harass their forum?

My stats are 27/17. Haven't done anything retarded yet.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($8)
BB ($32.10)
UTG ($3.80)
MP ($9.50)
Hero ($10.25)
Button ($3.45)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $0.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1.5</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP calls $1.

Flop: ($3.15) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP bets $2.2</font>, Hero calls $2.20.

Turn: ($7.55) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP bets $5.8 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls $5.80.

same guy, few hands later. Anyone call river? Anyone have a plan for the river (just realized I didnt /images/graemlins/frown.gif ). He's quietted down a lot since the previous hand (mostly preflop). No Idea if this means anything to me tho.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($8.25)
SB ($12.35)
BB ($6)
UTG ($10.90)
Hero ($11.55)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $0.6</font>, Hero calls $0.60, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>.

Flop: ($1.35) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $1</font>, Hero calls $1.

Turn: ($3.35) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $1.4</font>, Hero calls $1.40.

River: ($6.15) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $7.9 (All-In)</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $14.05

Unknown Soldier
11-21-2006, 06:28 PM
hand 1 I like calling here pf, you're out of position against a LAG. I don't mind calling flop (although I'd fold... and wait for a better spot /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) given your read, but I'm deffinately folding river. What are you beating here?

I'd fold pf A8s isnt really playable here imo. As played I like your line, I'm def folding river.

Check_The_Nuts
11-21-2006, 06:36 PM
There was no river bet in hand 1. If we were that deep I would have folded turn. I reraised preflop because TT is a big hand against this guy (think of how many hands TT is ahead of to his 40% raising range). Ditto to hand 2, altho A8s is probably only marginally ahead of his range.

Flop call I'm only scared of Kx, and I think he'd make that bet with almost all (if not all) of his hands. On the turn I felt that the A would normally be a scare card for most of my range (AK, KK, QQ, JJ, KQ, KJ). Him pushing made me think either bluff or big hand, most likely bluff with him....

I wasn't sure how to play my other hands now that he knew I'd call lighter tho.

Pro Zaxer
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes players stats disappear, other times the hands aren't displayed in the right places (ie. seat 2 shows down a hand, which is shown in seat 1's spot)

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that the table type set for 6 max or you will be using your full table layout. Stoxtrader videos often don't display because he's got the video recorder running and he says it takes up a lot of memory, so maybe try to close some programs?

Unknown Soldier
11-21-2006, 06:44 PM
sorry I meant turn

hes raisng 40%?? Wow that's loose. Well in that case hes a massive LAG and the best way to play agaisnt him is to just call his bets down with what figures to be the best hand. Im still folding the A turn though, but that's cuz I'm a pussy

2nd hand with the A8s, yes you are beating his range, but you still have players left to act. I'd fold this. Given your raising 40% pf read, I'd probably call river.

Vammakala
11-21-2006, 06:58 PM
First one I'd PROBABLY fold on flop, turn at latest, I Don't see him doing this without at least K or A, maybe some funky QQ, but either way, you're screwed.

As for the second one, fold preflop.

Check_The_Nuts
11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
lol QQ? What? His range is so big I shouldn't be worrying at all about QQ.

I think that turn call is extremely thin.