View Full Version : NL50 6-max | AT

kitaristi0
11-18-2006, 12:43 PM
No reads.

Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $50.05
UTG+1: $55.25
CO: $17.30
Button: $99.65
Hero: $50
BB: $28.45

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
UTG calls, 3 folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($1.5, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1.5</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($6, 3 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $5</font>, Hero calls and is probably going to call the river if a /images/graemlins/heart.gif doesn't fall?

Tien
11-18-2006, 02:31 PM
If you have no reads, why would you call any non heart river?

Means you put him on a flush draw no? If you put him on a draw, than yes. But I don't think people bluff in non raised pots enough for this to be a good call on the turn.

I personally would raise preflop to about 3.5 or 4 and try and take it down. I hate post flop decisions like this.

kitaristi0
11-18-2006, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you have no reads, why would you call any non heart river?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he raises any made hand that beats me on the flop and the only hand I'm really worried about is Qx /images/graemlins/heart.gif/images/graemlins/heart.gif.

I don't like raising preflop at all but it's mostly a style question I guess.

Gravy
11-18-2006, 04:05 PM
I think good arguments can be made for bet/fold, check/fold and check/call. But personally, given the size of UTG's bet and the fact that he's betting into two people, and the fact that you are now OOP with second pair, make me lean towards just folding. It sucks, but 3-way without reads I think it's the right play.

Panthro
11-18-2006, 04:05 PM
I don't like c/c'ing the turn. Bet/fold seems more appropriate, or c/f if you think you're up against a monster.