PDA

View Full Version : Quick UB bonus question.

Peleus
11-17-2006, 03:16 AM
I'm thinking about depositing money at UB for their first deposit bonus, and it says the bonus clears at a rate of $1 per 10 bonus points.

Firstly, does this get released in stages or do I have to clear the whole bonus before I get it or is it released on a gradual scale? e.g. If I earn 200 points do i get $20 or do I have to earn 6500 points before I see a cent?

Secondly with points being earned by rake, do you have to be the winner of the pot for these points to count? Do you have to be involved in the hand? Can you be sitting in the table (obviously sat in)?

Whats the clearence rate like for playing at something like 0.25/0.50?

Thanks for your help folks.

PaniX
11-17-2006, 03:22 AM
It clears in small increments. You will be credited bonus money everytime you leave a table. And you dont need to be in the pot to receive points.

Dire
11-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Everything is in your favor at UltimateBet. Whatever you clear is released immediately after you leave a table, you can stack the bonuses and as long as you are dealt cards you get points. It also clears at literally any limit. I was screwing around today at 0.02/0.04 Royal Hold'em and was actually earning points.

kabouter
11-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Yeah it doesn't really matter what limit you play at, cause it was releasing at the same speed at 10nl as it was at 25nl for me

Fat Nicky
11-17-2006, 04:50 AM
even better, they have a points for cash promotion which has been running for like 6 weeks!!

AKnoGood
11-17-2006, 05:27 AM
I really liked UB till the new software upgrade that no longer works with poker tracker. Now I am going to Full Tilt

BigBadBabar
11-17-2006, 05:30 AM
yeah i hear they are going to fix that or are working on it at least, there're more posts about it somewhere. but yeah i agree. tilt is tight too though, ugh

kabouter
11-17-2006, 05:39 AM
Yeah I'm not playing there either till they fixed that...

Fat Nicky
11-17-2006, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah i hear they are going to fix that or are working on it at least, there're more posts about it somewhere. but yeah i agree. tilt is tight too though, ugh

[/ QUOTE ]

check out the pokertracker forums guys...there is a fix where the HHs will work the same as before.

Suigin406
11-17-2006, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

check out the pokertracker forums guys...there is a fix where the HHs will work the same as before.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice, i'll check this out when i get the chance...thx for the update...