PDA

View Full Version : KK - CRd on Flop

TJgniL
11-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Been sitting with villain for about 2 hours now, I haven't really seen him get out of line.

Poker Stars - No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.01/$0.02
4 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $4.64
HERO: $5.87
SB: $5.02
BB: $1.97

Pre-flop: (4 players) HERO is Button with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif
UTG calls, HERO raises to $0.1, 2 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: Q/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.23, 2 players)
UTG checks, HERO bets $0.2, UTG raises to $1.3.
HERO???

Should I let this one go?

Xanta
11-16-2006, 01:34 PM
I don't think that you can let this one go just yet.
This board is fairly drawy, meaning that villain might be check raising with JK or J9, as well as basically any queen and maybe even a strong ten just trying to pick off a c-bet.

That being said, I'm not sure whether my line here is to call or reraise. I kind of like calling and re-evaluating on the turn. I think we have to fold to any obvious scare card on the turn, but by just calling on the flop we might get another barrel out of a draw or weak Q. 3betting the flop makes worse hands fold and better hands stack us, I think.

I call.

Pavan
11-16-2006, 02:09 PM
I read a lot of posts where people say to push here. I have been pushing my over pairs into re-raises and been getting killed. It has been a set or 2 pair every time. Calling doesnt get you anymore info when he leads the turn though. I am interested to see how others play.

ajmargarine
11-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Well, if you haven't seen him do anything stupid in 2 hours, you can probably let this go. This board isn't draw heavy at all, so he probably doesn't have a draw. Draw-heavy would be when there are both straight and flush possibilities out there.

ImprovinNewbie
11-16-2006, 02:24 PM
i think shove....