PDA

View Full Version : hands per hour

dellsbadbeat
11-15-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi guys,
This is my first ever post, so I apologize this is probably a question that has been asked several times before, but I'm not having luck with the search. Anyway, I'm trying to build my poker bankroll by bonus wh0ring. At more than one site now, I've left a significant amount of bonus money on the table because I haven't had the time to play the required number of hands in time. I realize it will vary from site to site, but does anyone know how many hands per hour is a good estimate if I'm playing limit hold'em ring games between $.50-$1 and $2-4? Just trying to figure out what bonuses I can earn in the amount of time I have available to play. Thanks in advance.

_TKO_
11-15-2006, 11:48 PM
How many tables are you playing at once?

A full ring table usually gets about 60 hands/hr, and a shorthanded table usually gets about 100 hands/hr.

dellsbadbeat
11-15-2006, 11:48 PM
typically only one or two, but that answers my question - thank you very much for responding

sonneti
11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Most sites show average pot & hands per hour stats for the cash tables. I dont play limit but I guess full ring would be around 70-90 hph... NL would be a bit less.

godofgamblers
11-16-2006, 03:06 AM
It depends on the software a lot. During Party primetime full ring limit games usually got closer to 50 than 60, but on faster primas UB etc it'd be close to 70. Stars is somewhere in between.