PDA

View Full Version : where to go when my UB bonus runs out?

BigBiceps
11-15-2006, 01:39 PM
US player, getting low on UB bonus. I have played there exclusively for the last 5 weeks.

I play 8 tables at a time, of full-ring NL50, NL100 and NL200.

Absolute is too slow, 6 tables max, and I did not sign up with rakeback.
Bodog is 3 tables max and no pokertracker.
PokerStars has no bonus.
FullTilt is rigged.
Ongame is no longer available to US players (I used to play there primarily on 6 different skins).

Any recommendations?

I was thinking Prima, but I hear lots of bad stuff about them withholding funds.

Any other choices?

RAHZero
11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Just stay at UB. Looks like they're going to have lots of reload bonuses, and the cash-for-points promotion looks like it's here to stay.

Suigin406
11-15-2006, 02:21 PM
since u missed out on rakeback, forget absoulte, their games are too rocky anyway...i would recommend full tilt b/c it's fairly loose, but since u don't like that option, nvm...i really think the best option is just to stay at UB since the cash-for-pts promo will continue and with rakeback, it's gonna be hard to match that somewhere else...
also, i missed out on the reload a few days ago and they emailed me back saying they should have another one in 2-3 weeks...

Dave Coulier
11-15-2006, 02:33 PM
The best bonus's being offered is by Eurolinx. Make sure to check out bonuswhores so you can use their sign up code.

Its a European site so best times are 12:00 PM -6:00 PM..but for some reason at 6AM EST you'll be able to find plenty of games in your ranges.

cassette
11-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Play Full Tilt. (wait, you're that guy that makes xxx site is rigggged!! posts every couple months...)

If you want to try Absolute, they have no problem with you closing current account and opening a new one for rakeback.

Jibba
11-15-2006, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to try Absolute, they have no problem with you closing current account and opening a new one for rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this or are you mixing it up with UB? There were a few threads about whether AP or FT would allos this and everyone seemed to agree that they typically do not.

5thStreetHog
11-15-2006, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this or are you mixing it up with UB? There were a few threads about whether AP or FT would allos this and everyone seemed to agree that they typically do not.

[/ QUOTE ]He is correct,AP actually had their affiliates send out emails specifically stating this after the recent shakeup in the U.S.,i guess as an attempt to catch some of the wave.I had already had RB setup but received the email anyways.Here is a part of the email "For all other players who have an existing account at AP but without rakeback,
you may be able to convert it through us to a rakeback account. This has been
approved by Absolute Poker." and i received similar email from three seperate affiliates.

Ken_AA
11-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Doyles room. Here is a link to the bonus details....

http://www.bonuswhores.com/doyles-room.php

Ken

nosmith
11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Most of the Prima sites are fine. Ive recently whored Bet 365, Royal Vegas and Trident Poker and had no problem withdrawing from any of them (1-2 days cash out to NETeller). Avoid Wildjacks though!!!!!!!!!!. Rakeback deducted from bonus's though.