PDA

View Full Version : Atomik Poker 1000% bonus?

xSCWx
11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
I decided to check out an Atomik Poker advertisement I saw here on 2+2, and this seems pretty sweet. I have a couple questions though as I've never played on Atomik Poker.

Do they have a decent omaha h/l player base?
Do they accept Americans?
Around how long would this take 1 or 2 tabling in omaha h/l 3/6?

Thanks for any input!

Here's their terms and conditions on it:

[ QUOTE ]
Terms And Conditions - 1000% up to $500 Matchplay Bonus

First Purchase

Refers to the first purchase made by an individual at Atomik Poker. Subsequent purchases do not qualify for this bonus.
Players who claim this promotion cannot be changed to a Rakeback or Refer-a-Friend promotion.

Minimum Purchase

The minimum eligible purchase for the 50% Match Play Bonus is $50.00.

Maximum Bonus Payable

The Maximum bonus payable by RoyalCardClub for this sign-up promotion is $500.00.

Minimum Level of Play

In order to qualify for this offer and receive the bonus, the player must make a successful deposit and play at least 20x the bonus amount in Raked hands.
Raked Hands played at any limit will contribute to the raked hand requirements.

A raked hand is a hand which you contribute to the pot, and the Poker Room has collected a rake (fee) from the pot.

Note that hands played at the Tournament tables will not count towards the raked hand requirements.

Redemption

The player will need to register and download under the correct BannerTag to qualify for the bonus.
Upon registration, the player will need to enter the unique Promotion code to ensure they are linked to the promotion.
Failure to enter this code will make the player ineligible.

[/ QUOTE ]

WordWhiz
11-15-2006, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I decided to check out an Atomik Poker advertisement I saw here on 2+2, and this seems pretty sweet. I have a couple questions though as I've never played on Atomik Poker.

Do they have a decent omaha h/l player base?
Do they accept Americans?
Around how long would this take 1 or 2 tabling in omaha h/l 3/6?

Thanks for any input!

Here's their terms and conditions on it:

[ QUOTE ]
Terms And Conditions - 1000% up to $500 Matchplay Bonus

First Purchase

Refers to the first purchase made by an individual at Atomik Poker. Subsequent purchases do not qualify for this bonus.
Players who claim this promotion cannot be changed to a Rakeback or Refer-a-Friend promotion.

Minimum Purchase

The minimum eligible purchase for the 50% Match Play Bonus is $50.00.

Maximum Bonus Payable

The Maximum bonus payable by RoyalCardClub for this sign-up promotion is $500.00.

Minimum Level of Play

In order to qualify for this offer and receive the bonus, the player must make a successful deposit and play at least 20x the bonus amount in Raked hands.
Raked Hands played at any limit will contribute to the raked hand requirements.

A raked hand is a hand which you contribute to the pot, and the Poker Room has collected a rake (fee) from the pot.

Note that hands played at the Tournament tables will not count towards the raked hand requirements.

Redemption

The player will need to register and download under the correct BannerTag to qualify for the bonus.
Upon registration, the player will need to enter the unique Promotion code to ensure they are linked to the promotion.
Failure to enter this code will make the player ineligible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In what possible world is a 20x bonus pretty sweet?

AmonRaa
11-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Poster above...was the quote really neccessary? We saw it, alright?

But not only its 20x, its 20x contributed. Thanx, not that desperate.

Ken_AA
11-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Might be OK for very low limit players. Any rake amount counts, do they have 10NL tables that they take a rake from?