PDA

View Full Version : where to deposit for 3/6 fixed

DoggerPA
11-15-2006, 01:33 AM
3/6 limit, have an extra 2k want to take off full tilt and grind somewhere. looking for who has the best bonus with rake right now that is easy to clear. thoughts?

5thStreetHog
11-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Obviously,if your moving off tilt,PS would have most games id imagine.But if your looking for RB and bonus,id go with Absolute or UB.

DoggerPA
11-15-2006, 02:19 AM
ok comparing ub and absolute how are the bonus' and how are they to clear, about the same?

5thStreetHog
11-15-2006, 05:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ok comparing ub and absolute how are the bonus' and how are they to clear, about the same?

[/ QUOTE ]AP are the bonus kings.Their bonuses are endless,you will never play their one second without clearing a bonus.They have multiple large bonuses every week.They also clear faster at AP vs. UB,provided you are playing a little above micro-limits,as AP offers no partial points like UB does.AP deducts no bonus from RB at all,UB while not deducting as much as some sites do from MGR,still hits you with a percentage(25%).Although i might add that UB has been running a convert points into cash promotion lately that levels this out substantially.Until that promotion ends,this combined with the slightly larger playing fields make both sites close as far as extra cashback goes.

xSCWx
11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Does Absolute have a decent player base for omaha h/l?

Jibba
11-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Can't remember AP's 3/6 tables but UB typically has three games going at that level. Not the greatest games there IMO but they're not terribly tough. Stars has much better games but no bonus or rakeback normally and I think they have more tables going.

Phytopath
11-15-2006, 12:23 PM
The AP bonus will clear very well at 3/6 and they usually have several games going, mainly 6-max but some FR tables too. The problem is that the games are very, very hard there at 3/6. Not many people can actually beat the game for a decent WR, but the bonii/RB and VIP rewards are around 3bb/100, so breakeven or slightly losing is still very profitable there.

5thStreetHog
11-15-2006, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does Absolute have a decent player base for omaha h/l?

[/ QUOTE ]I must admit,im not sure lol But FWIW i took a peep right now,was suprised there were as many players there as there was.Four full tables at 2/4,one or two tables of six max at limits 10/20 and down.Not sure how that compares to other sites with a similar player count though as i dont play H/L Omaha except on the occasional full moon and summer solstice. /images/graemlins/grin.gif