PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker Valentines day promotion

Galilee
02-01-2006, 01:48 PM
'Advice for all you romantic Poker Players out there... Got a partner? Don't forget Valentines day on the 14th of the month! We're going to help you celebrate too, so watch out for more info... '

I'm sure if we have got partners they're gonna be happy with us playing poker on the 14th. 'We can't go out yet darling - I've got to play 100 more hands to get the bonus cash to pay for the meal!'

WhatDoesCallMean
02-01-2006, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
'Advice for all you romantic Poker Players out there... Got a partner? Don't forget Valentines day on the 14th of the month! We're going to help you celebrate too, so watch out for more info... '

[/ QUOTE ]

great stuff....hopefully this means that they're gonna take my gf out for an expensive dinner, buy her expensive roses and avoid hints of marriage instead of me......us fellas can just go to the pub, play pool, get drunk, go home, expect to get some, sleep on the couch and get a burnt dinner the next day......thanks Interpoker /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

crazy canuck
02-02-2006, 09:25 AM
great stuff....hopefully this means that they're gonna take my gf out for an expensive dinner, buy her expensive roses and avoid hints of marriage instead of me......us fellas can just go to the pub, play pool, get drunk, go home, expect to get some, sleep on the couch and get a burnt dinner the next day......thanks Interpoker

You're lucky. I'm in the "I want a baby" stage.

MadMat
02-02-2006, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're lucky. I'm in the father of two stage. !! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

winchips
02-02-2006, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

great stuff....hopefully this means that they're gonna take my gf out for an expensive dinner, buy her expensive roses and avoid hints of marriage instead of me......us fellas can just go to the pub, play pool, get drunk, go home, expect to get some, sleep on the couch and get a burnt dinner the next day......thanks Interpoker

[/ QUOTE ]

your lucky, im in the lets have another one stage

WhatDoesCallMean
02-02-2006, 02:21 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ wow, i am lucky /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bkholdem
02-02-2006, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vulturesrow
02-02-2006, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in the father of 3, one due in June stage. Pwned! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

2+2 wannabe
02-02-2006, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the having sex with hot girls with no kids in the near future while having lots of time and no commitments stage /images/graemlins/grin.gif

vulturesrow
02-02-2006, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the having sex with hot girls with no kids in the near future while having lots of time and no commitments stage /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you win /images/graemlins/wink.gif Kids are pretty cool though.

Uglyowl
02-02-2006, 08:11 PM
If I remember correctly, in the past they have done, get an AK of hearts dealt and get $10. Kinda stinks. Hope they improve this.