PDA

View Full Version : Question on BW Hollywood poker bonuses

MycroftX
02-01-2006, 01:34 PM
I signed up for the $50 9X monthly bonus from BonusWhores.

My question is, if I fail to take advantage of the bonus this month, will I stop getting them on the 3rd of each month?

cvpoker
02-01-2006, 03:23 PM
they have reloads all the time there, of course they will continue to offer u them. They just work out to a 20% rakeback or so. One of the lowest bonuses out there, but if u like the site might as well max out the 'bonus' there.
figur eout how many points u will earn comfortably on that site as choose that bonus as they should be offering u 4 to 8 options.

Luke76
02-01-2006, 03:37 PM
not to steal the thread, but if I was thinking of signing up on Hollywood through an affiliate to get rakeback. Does Hollywood offer many reload bonuses on its own, or are you better off taking the Bonus Whores deal that guarantees a bonus every month, but no rakeback? On that same note, does Hollywood deduct bonuses from your MGR?

Gallopin Gael
02-01-2006, 03:43 PM
the other thing to consider is what % rakeback would you be getting. If it's less than 20 then BW sounds like the way to go.

RobDoral
02-01-2006, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they have reloads all the time there, of course they will continue to offer u them. They just work out to a 20% rakeback or so. One of the lowest bonuses out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure where you got the 20% rb thing. A 9x pt per $1 bonus is about 78% non-contributed rb for a full ring table. If you want to know what the other amounts are in terms of rb, just divide 7 by the number of pts per $1 and multiply by 100 (7/x)*100. For their 5max SH games, the rb equivalent is 1/2 the figure above. So for example a 12 pts per $1 bonus is ((7/12)/2)*100 or about 29% rb.

I find it more profitable to do the small reload bonus from Hollywood and look for other reloads from other PR skins that tend to be 10x pts per $1 or 70% rb for a fullring game.

But the PR and skins bonuses don't compare well to other bonuses when cleared at 1/2 or less fullring (The 10x raked hand Party bonuses seem to be better than 100% rb at 1/2, which is maybe why there seem to be fewer of them) But at 3/6 and up, the clearance rate is excellent on Hollywood and other skins.

RobDoral
02-01-2006, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
not to steal the thread, but if I was thinking of signing up on Hollywood through an affiliate to get rakeback. Does Hollywood offer many reload bonuses on its own, or are you better off taking the Bonus Whores deal that guarantees a bonus every month, but no rakeback? On that same note, does Hollywood deduct bonuses from your MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Hollywood has offered me a reload bonus every month for the last several months. I signed up with them directly (sigh... so no rb) and the reloads they offer me tend to be 1pt per $1 higher than the BW rates. So the smallest reload clears at 10pts per $1 for example.

The bonuses do get subtracted from a players MGR (though I've seen threads that suggest Eurobet might not be doing this, can't verify this) but since the bonuses are all LESS than 100% rb equivalent, you should get some % of the remaining rake you've generated (it's contributed) with a "deal".

Barrin6
03-01-2006, 06:39 PM
So overall is it best to get rakeback with the bonus or none?

NVM it's better to do it through BW

TCBSTEVE
03-02-2006, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So overall is it best to get rakeback with the bonus or none?

NVM it's better to do it through BW

[/ QUOTE ]Check out Paidforpoker.com

gurgeh
03-02-2006, 01:39 PM
I don't think I see how going through Bonus Whores is better than 30% rakeback, even if it is contributed. It seems like it would be better to either whore as many PR skins as possible for the absolute lowest bonuses, or else just play for straightup rakeback.

If someone can show me why this is wrong though, I would be more than happy about it.