PDA

View Full Version : NL50: Call this LAGtard's PF all-in with TT?

chesspain
11-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Bodog full-table. The SB in this hand, when he was UTG the most recent two times, openraised all-in each time for approx. $35, all to pick up a CO post and the two natural blinds. Of course, he was not called either time. I believe he's also raised all-in on a couple of unraised flops, taking those unchallenged as well. In this hand, the SB has $32, whereas I have nearly $50, and the CO has us both covered. The table has been playing fairly loose and passively.

I'm UTG and am dealt black tens. I type "2" in the amount box, but before I click on this raise I decide to add ".5" to the raise amount. Unfortunately, my hand slips, and I hit the "Call" button. It's folded around to the CO who calls. The Button folds, and the SB raises all-in to $32. The BB folds, and I...

tiggggr
11-12-2006, 09:03 PM
..Push all-in to get CO off the hand and be heads up against the SB. Given his earlier play, you've got good odds he is raising any two. If he does actually have a hand, which is unlikely, well.. hope for tens /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vern
11-12-2006, 09:04 PM
For my answer I am assuming you mean he has pushed all in pre-flop, overbetting, more than 10%> of the time.

I think I push. The read on SB is he is over betting light, TT is a great hand against that. You cannot just call because you are pot committed to anything the CO does, so you need to get it all in now. I think if CO had a bigger pair, he would have raised, but I don't want him in the hand at show down either and if I call and he calls, we are seeing the felt on the flop so don't give him any idea otherwise, push now.

Thrahl
11-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Turbo shove, to isolate him. vs a maniac shorty like this, your way ahead of his range which is pretty much any two cards.