PDA

View Full Version : Absolute bonus question

jdock99
11-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Absolutes 20% up to $200 reload bonus. Does this mean i can load up to $1000 to get $200 bonus, or I can load up to $200 to get $40 bonus?

cardcounter0
11-12-2006, 03:29 PM
$1000 to get $200 bonus.

5thStreetHog
11-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Load $1000 get $200

5thStreetHog
11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Since were on the subject.I know using VIP after your deposit code will get you extra if you are a VIP.Just curious if that is the extent of it,or as you move up the ladder does this vary?For example,does a VIP Elite member have option of using BONUSELITE,and receive better deal,or is the BONUSVIP universal for all levels of VIP?

ImsaKidd
11-12-2006, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since were on the subject.I know using VIP after your deposit code will get you extra if you are a VIP.Just curious if that is the extent of it,or as you move up the ladder does this vary?For example,does a VIP Elite member have option of using BONUSELITE,and receive better deal,or is the BONUSVIP universal for all levels of VIP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're really short on neteller $$, it doesnt really matter, they have like 3 reloads per week.

jdock99
11-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Will this work even if i already have money on absolute.

Also, I do not have any $$ in my Neteller presently. Will this work if I have the funds sent to me from my rakeback account, which is from the Neteller of the rakereduction account?

5thStreetHog
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're really short on neteller $$, it doesnt really matter, they have like 3 reloads per week.

[/ QUOTE ]I realize that they have bonuses,so you suggest its better to get 200$ per 1000$ than 300 or 400$,why would anyone do this???Youd be an idiot not to maximize every dollar you deposit regardless of how many bonuses they have.In other words,thanks,but can anyone answer the question?

5thStreetHog
11-12-2006, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Will this work even if i already have money on absolute.

Also, I do not have any $$ in my Neteller presently. Will this work if I have the funds sent to me from my rakeback account, which is from the Neteller of the rakereduction account?

[/ QUOTE ]You can withdraw money from AP 48 hours after you deposit it and re-deposit for the bonus as long as the bonus wasnt announced within 12 hours of the withdraw.And if your RB was deposited into neteller im sure your fine to deposit it into AP for the bonus.

5thStreetHog
11-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Btw kidd,wasnt trying to sound like a di*k lol Your point was well taken,id just rather stack it if i can and not have to make all the additional deposits this would save over a period of time.Plus,just out of curiosity i was wondering. /images/graemlins/grin.gif