PDA

View Full Version : Line check, big draw.

VorShot
11-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Is this standard?

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
4 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $7.75
VorShot: $12.85
SB: $4.80
BB: $13.15

Pre-flop: (4 players) VorShot is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $0.4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">VorShot raises to $1.2</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds.
<font color="blue"> UTG has been opening the betting with pretty weak hands, so i decided to 3-bet a little light here </font>

Flop: 4/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif ($2.85, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $2.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">VorShot raises all-in $11.65</font>

<font color="blue"> I figure that i have nine flush outs (though not the nuts) a gutshot strait draw, and possible two overs. So i'm thinking somewhere between 12-16 outs +Fold equity.
</font>

Good?

jdd12
11-12-2006, 01:40 AM
If you have that read then nice 3-bet.

But then BB cold-called your 3-bet and donked right into you on a monotone board. What do you know about him?

Bleh...it's 4 handed, wtf do I know...

Marshall28
11-12-2006, 01:50 AM
all in here is terrible. your fold equity is severely diminshed by the fact that he lead into you. and your hand is not nearly as strong as you think it is. if he is even holding a flush already, you only have 7 outs (Assuming he doesnt have the nut) ... if he is holding Ac your club outs are dead. at the most id estimate you to have about 6 outs here. 3 10's (not 10c) and 2 q's or 2 k's ... since its very likely you are dominated.

DeuceSeven
11-12-2006, 03:04 AM
I like just calling preflop here with position intending to pick off a flop bluff, your hand is very strong compared to villains raising standards. As played I don't like your semi-bluff which is pretty weak. The only card you could really be happy seeing is a nonclub T. I think I fold the flop and wait for a better time to get your money in.

Given how big the pot is, on this type of flop he's not folding if he has any piece of it or a draw, that could and probably is better then yours.

orange
11-12-2006, 03:51 AM
I dislike PF alot. RR-ing with this hand is pretty meh...it falls into the category of easily dominated hands, especially in RR-ed pots. I would either call PF or fold alot here.

I think you have little FE on the flop. I would probably shove though too. Meh hand.