PDA

View Full Version : Stars FFP bonus question

Running Bad
11-12-2006, 01:15 AM
I have a stack of bonuses I am working on. After clearing my last bonus, my new FFPs are being applied to my newest bonus (a 7x bonus with a 6 month expiration) instead of my oldest bonus. I assumed the oldest bonuses would clear first.

Does Stars have a rule about the order cleared?

Do your VIP bonuses clear before old stacked bonuses?

Btw, it doesn't matter to me, as long as I get to clear all of them, which I was going to do. I was just curious.

Davey
11-12-2006, 01:37 AM
Mine cleared in the order that they would expire first. Since the old bonuses didn't have any expiration date Stars makes you clear them last. Works out good.

MicroBob
11-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I didn't know Stars was doing it this way for those who have stacked bonuses.

Again showing what a classy organization they are.

Allowing you to clear the bonus that has an expiration date while keeping the never-expire bonuses behind them is a pretty impressive policy that I suspect most sites would never take.

5thStreetHog
11-12-2006, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Allowing you to clear the bonus that has an expiration date while keeping the never-expire bonuses behind them is a pretty impressive policy that I suspect most sites would never take.

[/ QUOTE ]Its cool,but lets not go overboard.Letting players actual use one of their rare full moon bonuses benefits them as well to keep certain players there.And offering no RB is an unimpressive policy that most sites would never take.

Running Bad
11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that they are making us do the 7x bonus before the 5x bonus. So if we had too many old bonuses to clear and they did oldest first, the 7x bonuses would be the ones that expired uncleared, while we would get to clear the 5x bonuses.

Nonetheless, I am happy with the way they do it. I just want to be sure I get the chance to clear them all. When I have no stack, then I will have to think hard if Stars is the most profitable site for me at that point, due to the rareness of their bonus offers.

ShipDaChedda
11-12-2006, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, UB just never has them expire...which is > stars policy. Also UB has 35% rakeback...aslo > no rakeback at stars.

But don't get me wrong, stars is cool, they just could be giving a lot more back.

MicroBob
11-12-2006, 04:57 PM
they changed it to 7x when they started awarding 2x VPP's for certain hands ($3 rake on any table...or $2 rake on 6-max table).

I suspect that you get credit for these double-FPP hands on your old 5x bonuses too which makes those even better.

Dennisa
11-12-2006, 08:59 PM
UB can take up to 2 weeks for cashouts. Stars has never taken more than 2 days, most within 60 seconds.

AKnoGood
11-13-2006, 08:29 AM
UB has cashed out for me less than a day the last 2 times I cashed out

Dennisa
11-13-2006, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UB has cashed out for me less than a day the last 2 times I cashed out

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you, but pas history has left such a bad taste in my mouth that it is so easy to keep bashing them.