PDA

View Full Version : 25NL, KTs turn play?

jdefoe
11-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Ok I was playing in a home game the other day versus a player whom I play with a lot. He tends to be loose before the flop, but plays pretty TAG after the flop. In order not to be read easily, I need to disguise my hand better.

Ok, I have $35 behind, and villan has about $40 and the blinds are .10/.25

Ok there are 6 players, and the CO calls, and villan calls on button, I complete with the K /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif and the BB checks.

The board comes J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif ($1)

Hero checks, and bb and co check, villan bets $1, and I raise to $3 and the bb and co fold. The only reason I did this was because i check raised him with a good hand a few hands ago.

the turn is a 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and there is $7 in the pot

I check, and he bets $5, I know i'm not getting the right odds, and i'm not sure if the implied odds are there.

So, 2 questions about this hand? Just bet out on flop? after c/r flop, bet 2/3 on turn? and should i call the turn?

MrMxyztplk
11-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Checkraise more if you're going to take that line. As for which line to take, leading, and c/r are both fine. C/c'ing is not good here.

Given that you've c/r flop, lead this turn.