PDA

View Full Version : Anti-UIGEA add on Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

TreyWilly
11-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Was messing with my team today, and saw an add for this website: link (http://online-poker-usa.org/overture1.html).

It seems to be more than a site add because two sites are represented, and I don't think it's the PPA, although the PPA is mentioned.

Seems like the type of media push we need. It's a good start, anyway.

IceColdAces
11-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah it's basically an affiliate site with little to no information. I wouldn't be surprised if it was your site and this is your clever way of spamming it.

TreyWilly
11-10-2006, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah it's basically an affiliate site with little to no information. I wouldn't be surprised if it was your site and this is your clever way of spamming it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that clever.

Also, they have another add on Yahoo! about an online petition form. Two different websites placing adds. I couldn't care less if you visit them -- and don't really know how I would benefit if you did -- but thanks for replying.

Coy_Roy
11-10-2006, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that clever.

Also, they have another add on Yahoo! about an online petition form. Two different websites placing adds. I couldn't care less if you visit them -- and don't really know how I would benefit if you did -- but thanks for replying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fyi, it's ad or ad's not add or adds.

TreyWilly
11-10-2006, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that clever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, dude, if you're going to correct my spelling please know the difference between a plural and a possessive.

Coy_Roy
11-10-2006, 07:21 PM
ok, ads

krazyace5
11-10-2006, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that clever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you pointed that out, I am sure no one had any idea what the post was about.

Coy_Roy
11-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I do what I can.

Botchman
11-10-2006, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think I come here for grammer lessons???
I'm sick of people like you

Coy_Roy
11-10-2006, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's grammar.

permafrost
11-10-2006, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker and Poker Stars have publicly expressed their firm belief that online poker is not encompassed by this new legislation and has pledged to continue to fight for an express carve-out for online poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does poker need a "carve-out" if it is "not encompassed" by the UIGEA?

Onaflag
11-10-2006, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's grammar.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif Grammar cops suck, but that was perfect. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Onaflag.........

addictontilt
11-10-2006, 08:54 PM
tanks fer hulpeng wuth me speeeling two

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

whitepotatoe
11-11-2006, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's grammar.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thats spelling,

sonofstev
11-11-2006, 05:30 AM
No, that's spelling. (No, that's punctuation!)

coachkf
11-11-2006, 08:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's grammar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. That was a funny exchange. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xhad
11-11-2006, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker and Poker Stars have publicly expressed their firm belief that online poker is not encompassed by this new legislation and has pledged to continue to fight for an express carve-out for online poker

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Key word is "express".

permafrost
11-11-2006, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Key word is "express".

[/ QUOTE ]

So they "expressed" a firm belief that online poker is not covered, the new law doesn't apply to them.

AND they will fight to make it stop applying to them?