View Full Version : 100nl aa crappy board

george w
11-10-2006, 12:49 PM
no read

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $163
UTG+1: $139.25
CO: $138.80
Button: $60.60
SB: $99
Hero: $100

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $3</font>, Button folds, SB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $12</font>, CO folds, SB calls.

Flop: T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($27, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $20</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises all-in $87</font>,

Vern
11-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Without a read I fold, but I am weak tight with big pairs when facing a c/r He cold called a pre-flop raise, called a pre-flop re-raise and has check raised the flop.

What is his hand range, I doubt he has KK-JJ as he would re-raise pre-flop, although maybe not with JJ. But he could easily have played TT-88 this way preflop maybe 77 as well but I doubt an unknown c/r all-in with the sucker end. I doubt he has the flush draw because you have the A/images/graemlins/club.gif so he had to call twice, I think PP is more likely, although QJs, JTs or QTs, but then he doesn't have the flush draw. I just don't give him credit for doing this with just a straight draw, even if he has top pair when some of his outs would be dirty because of the club draw. I think he has QJ, JJ, TT, 99, or 88. There are 16 ways to make QJ, 6 to make JJ, 9 ways to make TT-88 so you are ahead of 6 and behind 25 hands. I think I fold here with a read.

george w
11-10-2006, 01:28 PM
good analysis i think. i'd probably add in some connectors which i'm behind.

i think raised too little pf too

Vern
11-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I think the PFR was spot on, but that looks like a set miner. The more I think of it, I think he only calls preflop with QJs or KQs but I only see him c/r all-in with a set, made hand or a pair w/flush or straight draw.