PDA

View Full Version : Expand Your Horizons 2: Razz.

Pokey
11-08-2006, 09:07 PM
In an effort to expose people to more varieties of this great game of ours, I propose that we try a game of 2+2 Razz tonight.

Razz is a seven-card stud variety of lowball. Aces are low and straights and flushes do not count; the best possible hand is a wheel (5-4-3-2-A). After everybody antes, you are dealt two cards down and one up. The highest (worst) card showing must "bring it in" for the minimum bet. After that, the game is played in limit format. After each additional card is dealt, another betting round ensues, where the best Razz hand showing opens the betting in each round. All told you will be dealt two cards down, four up, and a last card down; your best five-card hand plays.

Let's sit down at the $0.25/$0.50 Full Tilt table "Ruby Fountain" and have some fun. Usual 2+2 rules apply: show all hands, chat incessantly, and have fun.

Jigsaws
11-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Noooo, not Full Tilt. Can we do this on PS, pretty please? I love Razz.

Pokey
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Many more people have FT accounts than PS accounts. It used to be that the default 2+2 game was at Party; now, it is Full Tilt.

Besides, I cashed out of PS months ago -- I don't even have a buyin to play with over there.