PDA

View Full Version : 50NL 6max - reraise AK p/f from bb, flop TP on 3flush flop

SilentNoise
11-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (6 players) me is BB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG calls, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $2</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">me raises to $12</font>, UTG folds, Button calls.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif ($24.75, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">me is all-in $48.4</font>, Button calls.

Turn: 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($121.55, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $121.55)

River: 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($121.55, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $121.55)

Results:
Final pot: $121.55

1) Reraised 6x his orig raise since am going to be out of position rest of hand. better to reraise less? if yes, why? he has been quite loose in calling raises so i thought he might aswell pay to play

2) with the pot being around 25 on the flop and having about 50 left i thought a potsized bet on the flop would be risky since even if he dosn't have a club in his hand he could easily bluff me off if a club came on the turn, unless im just pushing the rest on ANY turn card?

3) I wasn't really scared of AA since i think he would have pushed preflop once i reraised. same with KK and QQ. Was kind of scared of KQ.

4) Another reason I pushed is because I had seen him call big pot overbets on the flop being allin with just draws

Should I have done anything differently?

SilentNoise
11-08-2006, 12:41 PM
is this a silly question or something?