PDA

View Full Version : codepoker bonus

gauge666
01-31-2006, 10:35 PM
This month, I've reached a profit of $2'000 on the 21st ! (lucky me !) I
stopped playing according to the 50% bonus on profits, which is
capped at $1000. I was told that if I can find 5 new players, this bonus
could
go higher. Has anyone received such an e-mail ?

pushit7
02-01-2006, 01:18 AM
No. Never heard of the place. Can you tell us what the games are like, how many players, how fast are cashouts, etc?

scrapperdog
02-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Prima

gauge666
02-01-2006, 07:19 AM
prima games, good support, fast cashout. But I play there for the bonus... 50% on the proffits! One problem : a lot of scandinavians who are becoming very good!

g3rkshz
02-01-2006, 08:33 AM
not bad:

[ QUOTE ]

BECOME A GOLD MEMBER
The Gold Membership is designed to provide you with the recognition you deserve as one of our most valuable customers. Players will be eligible for the Gold Membership level 1 if they reach 1500 raked hands per month. CodePoker will offer amazing gifts or special promotions for its Gold Members throughout the year.

In 2006, as a Gold Member, you will receive a 50% bonus on your monthly profits. This unique bonus can reach a maximum of $1'000 per month, $12'000 per year !*

Example: you start the month at $200 and you end up at $2000. Your monthly PROFIT is thus $1800 (2000-200). CodePoker offers half of this amount on top of it, i.e. $900. You would, hence, have $2900 in your account!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dany
02-01-2006, 09:43 AM
I play on Code since a while now. I've posted this info each month as it was renewed each month. I wasn't able to clear the whole bonus each month, but overall I received around $3000 in bonus. I play tight on 0.5-1 NL games on 4 tables to reach the required number of raked hands and then I go to bigger tables or S&G or tournaments to get the money. It works pretty well and they never missed any payments. That is why I think it is an easy bonus but not for everyone. However, I've never heard of this extra bonus linked to referred players.

grouchie
02-01-2006, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I play on Code since a while now. I've posted this info each month as it was renewed each month. I wasn't able to clear the whole bonus each month, but overall I received around $3000 in bonus. I play tight on 0.5-1 NL games on 4 tables to reach the required number of raked hands and then I go to bigger tables or S&G or tournaments to get the money. It works pretty well and they never missed any payments. That is why I think it is an easy bonus but not for everyone. However, I've never heard of this extra bonus linked to referred players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not understand why you play on .50/1 NL just to make the hands but then go to bigger games/tourneys to make the money.

If you normally play the higher games, then playing lower games just to make the required number of hands is lowering your EV no?

Why not just play the higher games the whole time, by the time you hit your 4500 raked handss, you should be pretty close to your bonus anyways I would think.

Dany
02-02-2006, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not understand why you play on .50/1 NL just to make the hands but then go to bigger games/tourneys to make the money.

If you normally play the higher games, then playing lower games just to make the required number of hands is lowering your EV no?

Why not just play the higher games the whole time, by the time you hit your 4500 raked handss, you should be pretty close to your bonus anyways I would think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are right, but I want to clear this bonus as quick as possible (time is money). Therefore, I know that I can quickly reach 4500 RH on those low limit tables in just a couple of days and with a risk exposure of max $200. Then I play really tight on much bigger games to reach a profit of $2000 in only a few games. Keep in mind that on the prima network, you can find some really loose players on big games...and then you just need to tag the fish !

gauge666
02-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm trying to act the same way, but it's not always that easy!
This bonus is the best anyway.

May
02-02-2006, 06:46 PM
It's a prima

grouchie
02-02-2006, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are right, but I want to clear this bonus as quick as possible (time is money). Therefore, I know that I can quickly reach 4500 RH on those low limit tables in just a couple of days and with a risk exposure of max $200. Then I play really tight on much bigger games to reach a profit of $2000 in only a few games. Keep in mind that on the prima network, you can find some really loose players on big games...and then you just need to tag the fish !

[/ QUOTE ]

just out of curiosity, when you say you go to bigger games to make the $2000, how big of a game do you go to to do this?

Barrin6
02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I used to play there though with a small bankroll I did not try to accomplish 1500 raked hands. The site itself is really really small. There aren't alot of full ring games, but short handed games yes. I'm a little skeptical about prima though because of thier history with delayed cashouts and bad customer service.

grouchie
02-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I have never had a problem with any of the skins on Prima that I have played. Cashouts are a little slow at times, but i've played on other sites that take alot longer than anything i've experienced on the Prima network.

Mustbeblufin
02-03-2006, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This month, I've reached a profit of $2'000 on the 21st ! (lucky me !) I
stopped playing according to the 50% bonus on profits, which is
capped at $1000. I was told that if I can find 5 new players, this bonus
could
go higher. Has anyone received such an e-mail ?

[/ QUOTE ]

How high?

Dany
02-03-2006, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just out of curiosity, when you say you go to bigger games to make the $2000, how big of a game do you go to to do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Either 10/20 NL or 50/100 Limit depending on the "known" players spotted.

gauge666
02-04-2006, 12:38 PM
I tend to play limit games on Prima, they are probably the easiest on the web

May
02-07-2006, 02:16 PM
yes the 10/20 limit on prima is probably the easiest i've seen