PDA

View Full Version : 6m vs full table

Reid L
11-08-2006, 06:04 AM
Ok, I'm used to playing $25max 6max tables but now am bankrolled to play $50 max. The $50max tables are only full tables so what changes do I need to make to my game to move up. In the 6max games I play pretty standard ( I think). I raise with any pair in any position and I abuse the button and cutoff. I play tight in the blinds and UTG and in middle positions I loosen up a little but still only play good hands and will only call raises with pairs and good hands. I reraise when I feel its necesarry and am confidant in when to cbet and when to throw away hands at any point. I would feel perfectly comfortable playing a $50 6max game but I dont have the option. So, what changes if any do I need to make in moving up in limits and in tables?

MortenTA
11-08-2006, 06:58 AM
where do you play?

I play Party and Poker Plex and both have 6Max 50NL. Im pretty sure both UB and Full Tilt have 6 Max 50 NL as well.

Reid L
11-08-2006, 08:22 AM
I play at Bodog. Id change to FT but Im waiting until this whole poker ban (hopefully) blows over. Not the point though, what changes do I need to make to play a full table.