PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Bodog Bonuses

Ibanez8185
11-08-2006, 02:46 AM
Is there a place where it tells when you complete there bonus? I want to withdraw but I have no idea if I have finished clearing my bonus yet.

Dave Coulier
11-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Im pretty sure you'll have to keep track of how many points you have acrued towards clearing your bonus to tell if you have completed your requirements.

caguma
11-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Yea, you have to keep track of the points, but if you cash out, last I knew they send you an email saying you haven't met the rollover requirements and give you a few days if you want to reverse the cashout.

RikaKazak
11-08-2006, 10:04 AM
email them and ask how close you are, BUT WRITE IT DOWN, cause if you keep asking, they'll label you as a bonus abuser.

Ibanez8185
11-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Ok thanks guys. I thought I had enough to cash out but I got that email saying I didnt clear it yet. I only deposited enough for a $20 bonus and have 76 points.

It says you need 3 points for every dollar in bonus money right? 76/3 = 25.3 which should be enough for clearing a $20 bonus. I might not be doing this right, but do they give you points for depositing that I did not factor in?

chigger
11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Your probably not factoring in the 50 points they gave you when you made an account. So in reality you have earned 26 points or enough to clear $8 in Bonus.

BreakfastBurrito
11-08-2006, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
email them and ask how close you are, BUT WRITE IT DOWN, cause if you keep asking, they'll label you as a bonus abuser.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does it take to get labelled a bonus abuser? I've been playing bodog for about a month, maybe average 20-30 minutes a day, but have cleared about $500 in bonus just by keeping track on my own. I've been doing it in $50-70 bonus increments so I already have about 8 cashout/redeposits. Do I have anything to worry about?

The bodog bonus system to me seems like a great deal and I'd like to keep it.

Ibanez8185
11-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Yep, thats what I didnt factor in. Thanks

chigger
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What does it take to get labelled a bonus abuser? I've been playing bodog for about a month, maybe average 20-30 minutes a day, but have cleared about $500 in bonus just by keeping track on my own. I've been doing it in $50-70 bonus increments so I already have about 8 cashout/redeposits. Do I have anything to worry about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you keep up this pace you will be labled sooner than later. Can you deposit more and do it less often?

PerDoom
11-08-2006, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure not to immediately withdraw and then deposit back in again quickly. That got me labeled as a bonus abuser, but I was doing it with 5k deposits so they probably paid more attention to me than they would to you.

pecto
11-08-2006, 08:19 PM
i do it with 8k each time, cash out, redeposit 2 or 3 weeks later, no problem!!

SirArthur
11-09-2006, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure not to immediately withdraw and then deposit back in again quickly. That got me labeled as a bonus abuser, but I was doing it with 5k deposits so they probably paid more attention to me than they would to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long were you waiting to deposit your 5k after w/d'ing all your money?? How long & how often did you do this before they took away your bonus?

Reason I ask is I w/d 7K on Saturday, and would like to redposit, it's been about 5 days, and I don't want to get labeled a bonus abuser. I usually wait a couple weeks to re deposit if I cash it all out.

playersare
11-09-2006, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How long were you waiting to deposit your 5k after w/d'ing all your money?? How long & how often did you do this before they took away your bonus?

Reason I ask is I w/d 7K on Saturday, and would like to redposit, it's been about 5 days, and I don't want to get labeled a bonus abuser. I usually wait a couple weeks to re deposit if I cash it all out.

[/ QUOTE ]
4-5 days is usually enough waiting time to redeposit for a new bonus there. I've done it for w/d up to $10K.

oneeye13
11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
is there anything you can do with player points there?

groosman
11-09-2006, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you can play some tournaments for T$.
I also heard that sporadicly you can cash them in for some small dough (havent seen this myself).

SirArthur
11-09-2006, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also heard that sporadicly you can cash them in for some small dough (havent seen this myself).

[/ QUOTE ]

They haven't done this in nearly a year I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.
I think it was around X-mas last year.

You could trade your bonus points in for a cash bonus that needs to be worked off the same was as a reload or initial deposit bonus. {three BD points for one dollar)

groosman
11-09-2006, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They haven't done this in nearly a year I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.
I think it was around X-mas last year.

You could trade your bonus points in for a cash bonus that needs to be worked off the same was as a reload or initial deposit bonus. {three BD points for one dollar)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep this is correct.